Flowering Already????

• Thread starter Colbgro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Colbgro

Colbgro

This is from flash seeds too. Actually all my autos were this year. I grew the purple maxar RIP lol lemon haze which didn't grow because of my f up but was dusted by my flash seeds rocket fuel. Have one outdoors but she got pollen on her too and the seeds will be ripe in 2 weeks so Im gna try these autos again lol. I usually just grow regulars. Try the auto NL I gave it some hell and it still produced a fair bit of but and that NL taste ewwww weee lol but yeah enjoy the smoke I hope it helps you. The pic is my flash seeds number 1 its about 50 days but already putting out trics. White widow x Big bud and she has this weird smell like marshmellow and fresh flowers its wild. Bout 40 more days or so

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

This is from flash seeds too. Actually all my autos were this year. I grew the purple maxar RIP lol lemon haze which didn't grow because of my f up but was dusted by my flash seeds rocket fuel. Have one outdoors but she got pollen on her too and the seeds will be ripe in 2 weeks so Im gna try these autos again lol. I usually just grow regulars. Try the auto NL I gave it some hell and it still produced a fair bit of but and that NL taste ewwww weee lol but yeah enjoy the smoke I hope it helps you. The pic is my flash seeds number 1 its about 50 days but already putting out trics. White widow x Big bud and she has this weird smell like marshmellow and fresh flowers its wild. Bout 40 more days or so
Sounds like you have got a bowl of ambrosia, lolol, keep up the great work......

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I used Ocean Forest and cut it down a bit with coco. It can be too hot for new plants but out of all my soil plants, the ones in FF were by far the healthiest and most vigorous soil plants I had ever grown. Might read up on some of the organic mixes around here as well. Happy Frog is their starter mix and Ocean Forest is the vegetative soil. Or if you're looking to really step up your game get into Promix HP and really have the best of both worlds. That will be my next move once I can upgrade spaces. That and going to Jack's hydro nutes.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I used Ocean Forest and cut it down a bit with coco. It can be too hot for new plants but out of all my soil plants, the ones in FF were by far the healthiest and most vigorous soil plants I had ever grown. Might read up on some of the organic mixes around here as well. Happy Frog is their starter mix and Ocean Forest is the vegetative soil. Or if you're looking to really step up your game get into Promix HP and really have the best of both worlds. That will be my next move once I can upgrade spaces. That and going to Jack's hydro nutes.
coco? can you mix both frog and forest? just got a bag of both. 12 qts each bag. I don't stop when I start. lolol

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Absolutely, I'm not sure what benefit it would bring though. Someone more thoroughly versed in soil may chime in and direct you otherwise. I used coco because I had it on hand and it's inert, so it doesn't add anything to the soil aside from being a cutting agent to cool it off a little.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Absolutely, I'm not sure what benefit it would bring though. Someone more thoroughly versed in soil may chime in and direct you otherwise. I used coco because I had it on hand and it's inert, so it doesn't add anything to the soil aside from being a cutting agent to cool it off a little.
got ya!

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

how did the butter turn out?I'm thinking of doin some milk,potent stuff.my family rife with cancer at the moment,just gotta talk square pensioners into trying it hehe...
Ok keiksweat, here is your butter report. My friend made some snickerdoodles, got a very nice buzzz from it, but it did a number on my wife. lololol. she had a buzzz for 3hrs. Thats what she told me and she doesn't smoke that much. She is a lightweight. lolol

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I couldn't tell you much about nutrient usage in soil. One thing I will tell you is get rid of the MG dirt. Drop some money on a better quality soil or mix your own because MG, regardless of their "organic" branding, has a bad rep in the canna community. Once I switched to Fox Farm I saw a world of difference when I grew in soil.

Since I'm in coco, I start feeding almost immediately. Wait till they have a couple nodes then I start feeding 1/4 of what my max feeding will be and slowly work it up. In pre-amended soil, I wold probably wait at least a month, maybe till a week before flip, before I feed. Should allow the plant to develop a solid root system and be able to take a potential over feeding easier. Problem with using liquid nutes in soil is the possibility of overdosing your plant and then having to take a week to realize it then another three to correct it. This is why I switched to coco. See nearly immediate results (not like in hydro, where you'll lose your entire crop for one fuck up) yet having the leeway to make mistakes and not cost you everything.

Best of luck on the next run bud! That OG Shark sure looks dank! Nearly as dark as some Grape Ape I picked up last week.

One Love,
tobh
Ok tobh, just a preview for ya, damm great hi.... she's nice and purple. Gonna do a smoke report in a couple of days.

0721151713a
keiksweat

keiksweat

Ok keiksweat, here is your butter report. My friend made some snickerdoodles, got a very nice buzzz from it, but it did a number on my wife. lololol. she had a buzzz for 3hrs. Thats what she told me and she doesn't smoke that much. She is a lightweight. lolol
good stuff pal,but what's snicker doodle's?I'm from uk you see,sounds like candy though right?any way I'm deffinatley running bubble hash this run,and gonna save half my sugar leaf to make canna milk.this is so strong that you only need a tea spoon full if your a regular smoker..sounds real medical grade shit...hehe.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

good stuff pal,but what's snicker doodle's?I'm from uk you see,sounds like candy though right?any way I'm deffinatley running bubble hash this run,and gonna save half my sugar leaf to make canna milk.this is so strong that you only need a tea spoon full if your a regular smoker..sounds real medical grade shit...hehe.
Hey there keiks, snickerdoodles are cookies!!!!! They taste great. Your milk sounds great wish I had some. lolol

Colbgro

Colbgro

I had some oatmeal blueberry and white chocolate cookies last night.I got some decent bud and fd those cookies up boy. Lol

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

I had some oatmeal blueberry and white chocolate cookies last night.I got some decent bud and fd those cookies up boy. Lol
You go boy!!!! lolol. Oatmeal blueberry and white choco. cookies sounds like a bunch bro. lolol

str8smokn

str8smokn

Newtogrowing it's probably getting better because it's cured longer now then last judging. When did you cut her down?
STR8

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing it's probably getting better because it's cured longer now then last judging. When did you cut her down?
STR8
Hey STR8 how the hell are ya, I harvested her day 81, my sample was before that. But now, shit, it's night and day. The nugs are in there jars and slowly curing, burbing everyday. The flowers came out sticky and purple. And yes, I was couchlock the other night and boy. U get the rest. lolol. Also thank you for your help. This site, everyone is just down to earth. Peace Out.

Top Bottom