Flowering and Preventive Maintenance

• Thread starter TonyScorpio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TonyScorpio

I'm using a hydro set up flood and drain table recirculating system....
My question today is, how late into flowering can I use neem to treat the girls? What should the cut off time in flowering for treatment? I have no signs but would like to do some treating to make sure I don't get any nasty critters during flowering. Today is day 14 of flwering for my grow.
I'm interested in any knowledge to treating and pretreating. I would prefer to prevent infestations , as appossed to trying to remedy any problem after infestation. Also any knowledge of better products would be nice to know also.

J

Jalisco Kid

Pretreat your girls with healthy nute sys and no stress. Much better then gak your plants up with oil. I could only see using chems for prevention if I knew I was growing in a contaminated room. Then I would attack the room not the plants. JK
I know most will disagree but chemical treatments before there is any enemy are for poorly designed rooms and growers without the proper info. A reason to grow your own, you would not believe what people are smoking from dispensaries.

T

TonyScorpio

I don't see any problems, but watching alot of the medical marijuana growers on youtube... alot of them say to treat as there is always potential for pest problems.
Just trying to see what the general consensus is.
I keep my room clean, be it that it is small.
I clean room and resevoir and table every week, when I do nute changes.
Everything with my girls look good. I only have 3 going, but they are looking good. They are on day 33 of flowering. I just was thinking that prevention is better than trying to remedy any troubles. When possible.

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

The only time I spray anything other than nutes mixed in some water on my plants is when its a last resort. If they are healthy then forget about it. I had a nice little gift of Thrips awhile back, man where they tough buggers, managed to get them with Spinosad. Wiped em clean. Haven't seen them since. Haven't sprayed anything since either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom