Flowering autoflower in week 2? And nitrogen toxin?

• Thread starter MariMugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MariMugz

Flowering autoflower in week 2 and nitrogen toxin
Hi. So I started 3 Amnesia Haze autoflowers from seed supreme at the same time and 1 of the 3 has started to flower. I have done exactly the same to all 3 and noticed today, week 2, that I have pistols showing on one. Light cycle is 20/4 and using GH FLORA 3 Pack(Grow, Micro and bloom) , RH is 70 and temp is 80°F. Also, I gave my 2 flowering plants nutrients(critical Kush auto) and 1 has been wilted for over a week. I have flushed with straight water and no positive results. About to move the bigger one into my flowering closet to make room for clones. The big ones are 6 weeks old and the small ones are 2 weeks old. I also add a 1/2 top of Schultz Bloom plus 2 times a week when I feed nutes
Flowering autoflower in week 2 and nitrogen toxin 2
Flowering autoflower in week 2 and nitrogen toxin 3
Flowering autoflower in week 2 and nitrogen toxin 4
Please help
Flowering autoflower in week 2 and nitrogen toxin 5
Flowering autoflower in week 2 and nitrogen toxin 6

2Bad

2Bad

I've never done autos but this is a Interesting post . I've got my popcorn. What size pots are those?

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

These plants are overwatered. These big pots are holding a lot of water. How often are you watering/ feeding?

M

MariMugz

These plants are overwatered. These big pots are holding a lot of water. How often are you watering/ feeding?
4 times a week.now that it's warmer I'm doing nutrients Tuesday and Saturday. And straight water in between as needed.

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

You are in soil right? I water/ feed every 5-6 days in 3 gallon pots all the way through flower....and I cycle my watering and feeding to 3 watering -1 feed....and I have no issues. See how your fan leaves are all turning down on the tips (chicken clawed look). With your root zone wet all the time, and not allowing the root hairs to get oxygen, and this will affect the uptake of any nutrients the plants require. Let these plants dry out more between watering/ feedings.

M

MariMugz

The one with the curly leaves I actual didn't water for days until it drooped worse than that because I thought it might be from overwatering. So I'm guessing a nitrogen toxicity but just flushing with only water didn't help so not sure what to do...

M

MariMugz

You are in soil right? I water/ feed every 5-6 days in 3 gallon pots all the way through flower....and I cycle my watering and feeding to 3 watering -1 feed....and I have no issues. See how your fan leaves are all turning down on the tips (chicken clawed look). With your root zone wet all the time, and not allowing the root hairs to get oxygen, and this will affect the uptake of any nutrients the plants require. Let these plants dry out more between watering/ feedings.
Thanks bud! Pun intended lol and yes, soil.

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

This is my last grow, and these girls are in 3 gallon pots....watering/ feeding every 5 days on average.....2 weeks into flower.

Top Bottom