Flowering cannabis leaf veins getting orange/red

• Thread starter cigarasar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cigarasar

Its 26th day of flowering. Some girls are shining with tricomes(what light makes). 1- Are these veins could be light stressed? 2- Do you think they are growing slow? 3- Why these pistils are twisting, most of I saw was like hedgehog's spines.

all photos : https://ibb.co/album/qCSLMz

Flowering cannabis leaf veins getting orangered
Last edited:
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Its 26th day of flowering. Some girls are shining with tricomes(what light makes). Are these veins could be light stressed? Do you think they are growing slow? Or any other suggestions?
That reddish color is anthocyanin pigment. I think there's some light stress. Some folks call that pigmentation a sunburn, and it is believed to protect the plant from the light. There are other causes, though. The yellowing leaves could be light stress, but they also look a bit like nitrogen deficiency.

What are you feeding her and how intense is the light?

C

cigarasar

That reddish color is anthocyanin pigment. I think there's some light stress. Some folks call that pigmentation a sunburn, and it is believed to protect the plant from the light. There are other causes, though. The yellowing leaves could be light stress, but they also look a bit like nitrogen deficiency.

What are you feeding her and how intense is the light?
1 have 240w qb full dimmed 40-45 cm from these buds. I feed them with 1.5ml/lt(max 2ml/lt recommended) ta pro organic bloom(2-3-4) also molasses, seaweed and bat guano. I think they are light stressed, i will make upper the light till leaves prey.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

1 have 240w qb full dimmed 40-45 cm from these buds. I feed them with 1.5ml/lt(max 2ml/lt recommended) ta pro organic bloom(2-3-4) also molasses, seaweed and bat guano. I think they are light stressed, i will make upper the light till leaves prey.
My understanding is that leaves praying indoors is a sign of too little light outdoors its a sign of healthy plants
Please correct me if im wrong

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
2 types of praying leaves, one wanting more light, two too much light, have to watch for other signs of light stress or not as days go by,..
low ph 5.5-6.0 or phosphorus deficiency? will cause colours of red, orange of the leaves high ph and exposure to cold temps will cause the leaves to turn purple, blue,.. as well as genetics,.. no such thing as fall colours indoors,.
should really only have yellowing of the leaves near the end of flowering due to lowering of nitrogen,.

Top Bottom