Flowering Clones

• Thread starter BigGreen56
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigGreen56

BigGreen56

One of my sweet girls snapped a couple of days ago while trying to put a little bend in her. Heck, she was three weeks into flower and all ready was near six foot tall! Yes, I started her from seed Cataract Kush, she obviously favored her Sativa side of her parents. But, now with a two foot broken clean stalk of flowers I decided to clone them. Carefully choosing the branches with visible new growth I cut, scraped, dipped and planted. This morning I believe they are going to all be fine, I took about 6-7 cuttings and will go with the best in a few weeks. Will surely LST (Low Stress Train) these babies and will set-up a SCROG for this strain. Their mother has tremendous bud-sites everywhere, so I learned another lesson; do not bend too much, duh! Keep on farming, Peace

F

FruitOfTheLabor

when ur bending.. squeeze ur stem where u want it to bend.. and go around the entire stem squeezing lightly just enough to kinda squish the stem .. it wll allow u to bend the branch or top of the plant without breaking it off.. .. or u can try the twist.. and if u feel or hear a crack u can bend pretty much as much as u want without snapping it .

B

BlowCrack

In my experience bending in the 3rd week can cost you some weight at the end

Latest posts

Top Bottom