Flowering delay?

• Thread starter pura
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pura

pura

I am currently on 14-15 days of flowering and haven't even noticed the difference in my plants, obv the height has changed,the smell still rocks, but as far as flowers forming...nothing what-so-ever.. current temps are 78 day time and at night it ranges 45-55. Dealing with 60-65% humidity. Any help with be appreciated.

Pics of the size of the plants be seen here

B

bulkybud

Plants can take 1-4 weeks to show pistils after being induced into 12/12 lighting.

My current grow took about 3 weeks to show but that was because my HPS failed while on vacation. The plant keeper, being inexperienced, simply stuck my fluorescents over them until I got back. My plants were a little frail and stretched from the lack of light and cooler than normal temps. But since I got back the plants have almost caught up here in week 5.

Patience is one of the most important tools of gardening.:character0050:

pura

pura

thanks for the info,yeah its my first grow so im was kinda worried :cool0044:

S

scrapiron

Yea, you will see something in a few days. Get those night time temps up at least 10 degrees, they are slowing things down. Minimum 60 degrees. I dont let mine get under 70

pura

pura

@scrapiron What would you suggest that i use to bring the temps up?

M

Mr.LovaLova

I personally keep my night temps between 60-65 with no problems. If you are using hydro you don't want your temps to get too high, unless you have a chiller for your nutes

Top Bottom