F

farmer.b

Grow Info:
-4x4 tent with 4in exhaust fan/passive intake
-600w timber cobs vero29 3500k
-FFOF soil / perlite / no nutes yet since soil is quite hot
-The 2 bigger plants sprouted on 5/7
-The 3 smaller plants spruted on 5/21

I am currently doing my first indoor grow and I got anxious at the beginning and planted some random seeds from a friend before my order of seeds came in. This has led me to having 2 of my 5 total plants being 2 weeks older than the other 3.

I didn't do much training on the bigger 2 (one topping and some light lst) and they are getting tall quite quickly and I am going to run out of space if I don't flip to flower soon.

However, I am not sure if my other 3 younger plants are ready to be flipped to flower. Could anyone on here give me some advice as to whether or not I should flip soon or when would be a good time to flip? I want to at least get around an ounce from each of the littler plants and not just get peanuts.

Any help is appreciated!

Aaaaaaaa
sixstring

sixstring

Big ones look like some heavy indica so prob won't stretch much.you could top the bigger ones again. Or flower everything and put the smaller ones up on something to make the canopy more even.

F

farmer.b

Should I top all of the shoots coming up or just the main stem again? Also, do you think the little ones are mature enough to flower yet?

sixstring

sixstring

i wouldnt flower those lil ones but many others probably would. i top everything all the time,over n over till i have like 30 -50 tops haha,so i would hit em all.you can always nip off some lower,smaller branches later if you think they are too bushy.
top them bitchs !!!!
Top that bitch 023
Tres mks

sixstring

sixstring

if ya had another light for veg you could flower now and add the small ones in after they veg a bit and have a nice lil rotation going

F

farmer.b

Hahah alright ill give em all a haircut so I can veg the littler ones as much as possible. Nice looking buds btw those are some monster plants! And ya I would like to get another tent for vegging in the future if things go well. Gotta get some grows under my belt first.

Enforcer

Enforcer

I would do kind of a hybrid of @sixstring suggestion.

I would top everything on the big plants. That will slow them for a few days to a week.

I would not top the small ones yet as I want them to catch up. I would place them on something tall to get them closer to the light. More light = faster growth.

I know a 2 week difference looks like a lot now. But you are growing from seed and I personally like to give plants from seed at least 6 weeks of veg. That gives the plants a good root system to support big buds. I would think using this approach, you’ll be close to the same size by weeks 6 & 8 of veg respectively and ready to flip. IMHO

A

annie23

I would like to share with you the tips related to indoor plants flowering tips :
    1. Avoid annoying little flies by being careful not to tip tea and coffee into plant containers. The sugars left in the compost make it an ideal breeding ground for sciarid flies.
    2. Use trough planters as natural screens. They reduce noise and are useful as barriers to separate walkways etc.
    3. One of the most common causes of plant death is over-watering. If in doubt, leave it to Ambius, the experts!
    4. Your plants need water, light and warmth to survive. So when you're off on holiday, don't forget about your green friends. Make sure that someone else knows to keep the blinds open and the thermostat up.
    5. Peat free compost is suitable for all your indoor plants. Contact us for an excellent peat free alternative.
    6. Variegated plants (featuring leaves with white edges or white flecks) often need more light than their green cousins. Keep them nearer to a window so that they can get all the light that they need.
    7. Plants acclimatise slowly to different surroundings by changing their leaf orientation and structure. If you can, try not to move them around, as they may not adapt as easily as you think.
    8. Plants reduce stress. See our Plants in Buildings website for more information.
    9. You can still have plants where space is at a premium. Some of the latest designs use tall containers to show off the plants, whilst taking up as little floor space as possible.
    10. Regularly prune your plants to stop them becoming 'leggy'. Once they've lost the foliage on their lower branches, it's very difficult to get it to return.
Hope this helps

Top Bottom