Flowering From Seed

• Thread starter McLeafy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junk

Junk

You mean just putting it to 12/12 immediately? I've done it, the yield is pitiful.

M

McLeafy

You mean just putting it to 12/12 immediately? I've done it, the yield is pitiful.
That's what I was thinking. I wonder if doing like 32+ seedlings straight to 12/12 would be worth a try

Junk

Junk

Google "SOG grow" and check out the images. Aside from growing test plants, it's the only reason I can think to do it. In a sog, flipping very early makes sense.

th

The "pro" is fast turnover. The "con" is lower yield.

M

McLeafy

Google "SOG grow" and check out the images. Aside from growing test plants, it's the only reason I can think to do it. In a sog, flipping very early makes sense.

th

The "pro" is fast turnover. The "con" is lower yield.
I'm familiar with SOG.

Junk

Junk

I'm familiar with SOG.
I have two plants going that are on day 35. They had very little veg time, a day or two.

In the same tent, I have the same cuts, that were vegged 4 weeks.

If I think of it, I'll grab some pics for ya tonight. So you can see the difference.

If you have a ton of seeds to go through, right to 12/12 is the fastest way to sort them and choose keepers. For production, it makes the runs less efficient, at least for me.

I'll try to post the pics after lights on.

M

McLeafy

I have two plants going that are on day 35. They had very little veg time, a day or two.

In the same tent, I have the same cuts, that were vegged 4 weeks.

If I think of it, I'll grab some pics for ya tonight. So you can see the difference.

If you have a ton of seeds to go through, right to 12/12 is the fastest way to sort them and choose keepers. For production, it makes the runs less efficient, at least for me.

I'll try to post the pics after lights on.
cool. thanks.

Junk

Junk

This one had 0 veg time. Went from clone to flip

File Nov 21 9 32 06 AM

This one had just enough time to get legs before the flip.

File Nov 21 9 32 27 AM
File Nov 21 9 31 24 AM

This is 4 plants. In this pic, those same two cuts I just showed you are the plants at 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock.

The reason I have this situation is bc I sexed two plants wrong. So just before the flip, I realized I had vegged two males for a month (Boooooo!). So I pulled them, and stuck those two cuts in there. But that should give you an idea of what you would achieve going right to 12/12.

It's useful for filtering through seeds quicker, but you have to take a cut from them at some point in case you like it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom