Flowering Help!!!

• Thread starter EvrydyHippie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
areadepth

areadepth

just not possible, might go a fot or something.. they've been in 12-12 for cpl days, supercropped and worked at, that'll keep her in check til' stretch is over.
btw, this post, and a bunch of other, stinks, ya ought to be a bit more subtle in your schemes, bad for business.

J

Johnnyc420

Hello I'm also growing with kindsoil and coco loco it's my first grow can you give me any advice your plant looks amazing

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I imagine they are trying to tie dow their buds away from the light right now...

Leew421

Leew421

You need to stop doing the 24 hours of light to start with. Switch to 20/4, 18/6 or any variations with light off. When lights are out it releases a hormone not available with light on. You should flip the lights to 12/12 or 11/13 asap. It takes another 2.5 months to flower if not longer

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I imagine that the plants already grew into the light and had to be fixed, the guy helping her didnt believe it would double in size after switching to flower.

A

Alvaro

This is not an automatic, this is a monster, it will look beautiful!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Just an update.... I did the super cropping and they reacted great. Theyre over 4ft tall now, actually one got so big it fell over, no harm done tho. I still have them on 24hr light cause i wanted to see the super cropping effects but now, even though ive kept the light cycle the same it looks like they're starting their preflowering stage all on their own. Should i go ahead and just change their light cycle now or just let em do their thing
hey girl,, so update me on how them plants turned out???
You prob got some new ones now eh?

Top Bottom