flowering info

• Thread starter budhound420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budhound420

I'm growing on the east coast in va and as I've read flowering starts when the days start to get shorter as the plant starts to sense less sunlight which would be fall so what if i started my plants in late April will they still wait till fall before they flower or can they start early since i planted early

Blaze

Blaze

^^^ Yup. When they finish will depend on the strain, as different strains have different finishing times, and your location as length of daylight will vary where you are. When you plant has little relevance to when they finish.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I agree with most of the above and ill add to incorporate the moon cycle ;^}

B

budhound420

Thanks i was getting pretty UN clear responses that sums it up pretty good for me

B

budhound420

Hey I've got a fertilizer question maybe you guys can help with i got some organize fert from mg the mix is 8 0 0 mix 1 oz for 2 gallons do you think this will be sufficient for the entire grow or will i need some other addatives

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Mmmmm i wish i could help but im not familiar with that line....i would like to change your school of thought if your not committed to mg

B

budhound420

No I'm not dead set on it i have limited resources as far as places to shop for fertilizer Lowes and wall mart the only places around here i couldn't find anything that want continuous release except miracle grow all purpose that wasn't organic and that stuff was like 24 15 10 or something thus organic which is 8 0 0 was the only thing that you mix with water to feed that i could find and the numbers were allot lower than the other stuff so i figured it wad the better choice any suggestions?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Sure i pm'd you! I might have brought it up prematurely in this thread and this could be or usually is contreversial...and well ya ill share what i believe in the pm

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hey I've got a fertilizer question maybe you guys can help with i got some organize fert from mg the mix is 8 0 0 mix 1 oz for 2 gallons do you think this will be sufficient for the entire grow or will i need some other addatives
No, plants need a whole suite of nutrients, just like we do. NPK is just the beginning. Honestly, Osmocote would be *much* better here, if these are your options/preferences.

Latest posts

Top Bottom