Flowering Issues/ Question with TLO Indoors.

• Thread starter StickMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slap14

In my opinion it's all about biodiversity in the soil. If there's an item in your soil that your plants/microbes don't need no problem. However if there's a missing item in your soil that your plants/microbes need or want now you have a problem. I've found it's much easier to solve issues before they happen rather than try and chase the problem after the fact. I find this especially true in soil as corrections take longer than with hydro. I have chosen to still use guanos but fully understand why people choose not to use them, and more and more considering going to something else. That's why I love this site different farmers doing different things and no gets up your ass for not doing what they do, just good people sharing ideas :D

Oh surfguitar I never rape bats no means no. I always buy them a nice dinner have a few drinks and hey if they give up the guano thats up to them. :rolleyes:

Mogrow, beautiful looking girls you got there i'm way jealous of all the space you got going. Nothing like real organic meds for flavor, smell, looks and effectiveness.;) Have you ever grown any of the Revs Kingdom Organic Seeds gear?

Slap

drbombay

drbombay

i find no mention of timelines living soils grow and age and well are alive. make your own compost and ewc. let your minerals age through them. try to encourage larger microbeasts and fungi. then age your mix. do some spot ammendments at planting and flipping. well no flipping for me i am just a poor dirt farmer. after all. my 2 beans

Top Bottom