Flowering Issues.

• Thread starter No.Name
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

No.Name

Hello everyone. This is my first grow and I would like some opinions. I have 2 indoor plants under 8 CFL 2700k soft white, they are 23watt (100watt equivalent). I have been using only MaxiBloom throughout the grow. Been PHing to 6.0-6.5 in ProMix HP and I'm on a 12/12 light schedule. This is my 6 week since the light change (June 16th) and started noticing hairs around June 24/25th

I notice I have some smaller bud sites, but they do have a lot of white hairs I do notice some of my fan leaves have different colors and looks like the tips have note burn. I'm have been making corrections

Anyhow do these plants look alright for 6 weeks into flowering. Even if I don't max out my yield I'm ok with that as I'm a new grower. Plus I have 3 plants outside that are between 4ft and almost 6ft. The one outdoor plant is taking off like crazy.

Thanks in advance
Flowering issues
Flowering issues 2

Toaster79

Toaster79

They look good just little light hungry. Start tapering down your feed as they look at the beginning of N toxicity. Might feed them water only from now on till they're done or do another half strength feed then water only.

For you next grow I'd suggest some better lighting.

G gnome

G gnome

They look good just little light hungry. Start tapering down your feed as they look at the beginning of N toxicity. Might feed them water only from now on till they're done or do another half strength feed then water only.

I wudnt taper down the feed whatsoever. More light yes

N

No.Name

Thanks for the advise. I figured already I was gonna stop giving any nutrients. I figured with the burnt tips I need to just give water. I might give 1 more teaspoon of notes (or half) on the next water and then from here until harvest just water.

Next year grow I hope to have a tent setup with the proper lights. I was thinking HPS lights. This was more of a trial thing for me. I do however feel I've done ok for my first time. I've seen some pictures of other 1st timers that didn't look to great and mine seem to be overall healthy.

Any advice is great. As I will take it with me into my 2nd grow.

On another note, I was planning on revegging after harvest. Is this a good idea? Also if I wanted to bring my strong plant (from outside) to do a reveg would that be an issue? If so then I'd just do it with the indoor plants I have.

N

No.Name

Have my outdoors gone hermie?
There are feminized seeds. Looks like Male sacks is this going to be a big problem?
20180728 165245
20180728 165322

N

No.Name

But they are all from jaseeds and I paid extra for fem seeds. Plus I also have female parts on the plant.

20180728 170726
20180728 170632
Toaster79

Toaster79

But they are all from jaseeds and I paid extra for fem seeds. Plus I also have female parts on the plant.

I'm sorry to hear that but that's a full blown male plant there. Can't see any female parts. Also female seeds are not always 100% females, so looks like you got some bad luck there.

N

No.Name

So my other 2 outdoor plants are female. No balls on them. Should u cut this one down then? Such a shame as it's the strong one lol the one that is almost 6ft

Toaster79

Toaster79

So my other 2 outdoor plants are female. No balls on them. Should u cut this one down then? Such a shame as it's the strong one lol the one that is almost 6ft

Males are always stronger and faster growing. I'd cut it down unless you want a few pounds of seeds.

N

No.Name

So this def is a male plant? I thought I seen these as hairs from a female plant. Just don't wanna throw it out if there is a way to save it. At the same time I don't want to ruin my other 2 plants.
20180728 173131
20180728 173337
20180728 173514
20180728 173539

N

No.Name

What would cause this?

Out of 9 plants (I have 5 buddy took 4) 8 of then are female and this one is male or female hermie. The outdoor ones are all in the same area. I wonder why 1 of my 3 ended like this.

N

No.Name

Man those are all balls hahaha

Get rid of it. Juice it an drink it.

Damb it lol not what I want to hear, but better the reality then destroying the other 2 outdoor plants leaves me with 4 plants tho (2 in and 2 out)

Toaster79

Toaster79

What would cause this?

Out of 9 plants (I have 5 buddy took 4) 8 of then are female and this one is male or female hermie. The outdoor ones are all in the same area. I wonder why 1 of my 3 ended like this.

Nothing caused it. It was a male from the very beginning. Like I said before. Just because those seeds were feminized it doesn't mean all of them are actually gonna turn out female. Nothing is 100%

N

No.Name

Nothing caused it. It was a male from the very beginning. Like I said before. Just because those seeds were feminized it doesn't mean all of them are actually gonna turn out female. Nothing is 100%

I will cut the losses, don't want to ruin the other 2 plants. There goes 4 months of tending to the plant and gain nothing lol

I appreciate your help, now to cut down the ugly duckling

Mashedmitten

Mashedmitten

I will cut the losses, don't want to ruin the other 2 plants. There goes 4 months of tending to the plant and gain nothing lol

I appreciate your help, now to cut down the ugly duckling

Think of the prevented loss rather than the lost gain. :cool:

N

No.Name

Think of the prevented loss rather than the lost gain. :cool:

This is true, I have prevented more loss at the cost of just 1 plant.

First time growing, still hard to see those 4 months of growing go to crap on 1 plant. Since I spent more money on feminized seeds I figured I wouldn't have had this happen. Oh well c'est la vie

Top Bottom