Flowering Issues.

• Thread starter No.Name
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mashedmitten

Mashedmitten

This is true, I have prevented more loss at the cost of just 1 plant.

First time growing, still hard to see those 4 months of growing go to crap on 1 plant. Since I spent more money on feminized seeds I figured I wouldn't have had this happen. Oh well c'est la vie

On my first grow too, Day 10. :D

Best of planning can go out the window once Mother Nature gets involved. Bright side is it could have been 8 of 9 instead of 1 of 9. ;)

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

With the rest of he plants watch out for Herms. Almost always find some with fem seeds. Ime.

N

No.Name

Just to be sure, these are the 2 other plants outdoors. They are female without a doubt. Correct?
20180728 190919
20180728 190928
20180728 190945
20180728 191047

N

No.Name

With the rest of he plants watch out for Herms. Almost always find some with fem seeds. Ime.

Ya I'm trying to read up more on all of this. I read some information on how fem seeds can turn up herms.

I don't think I would fault the breeder, as my other plants seem fine and the ones I gave to my friend also are doing fine do far. That plant I cut down for sure looked only male as the one poster said I couldn't see white hairs anywhere, only lots of groupings of balls. I suppose caylx dont grow in groups like grapes right, just the male balls grow into grape like groups.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

no man.
you can keep the male...rip his nuts off and use his golden dust to polinate one of your females.

this way you got plenty of seeds for the next run.

from my seedbank experience, you will get males , he/shes and full females many times.

most popular strains are he-she...one in particular is gorrilla glue...aka gg4

Top Bottom