Flowering Issues?

• Thread starter shattersys
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shattersys

Hey all,

Long time lurker on this forum but decided to post to see if anyone has any suggestions.

I’m about week 6 into flowering white widow autofem from crop king and I noticed the sugar leaves are curling upward. Im using a 100w spectrum king CC at about 12” above the canopy. Feeding every other watering with a standard A/B/M nutrient. Any thoughts?

Many thanks

Flowering issues
Flowering issues 2
Flowering issues 3
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
It looks like you are drowning her. Letting her sit in water post watering is probably causing some root issues. They look deficient. The leaves are showing signs of nutrient lockout and or deficiency. My suggestion, post all watering and or feeding , vacuum the runoff out. I usually elevate my pots above the drip tray , so that water runs off and she isn’t sitting with wet feet.
Let her dry out between feedings. Poke holes in the soil, she needs to breathe.
But I believe it’s early signs of lockout.

S

shattersys

It looks like you are drowning her. Letting her sit in water post watering is probably causing some root issues. They look deficient. The leaves are showing signs of nutrient lockout and or deficiency. My suggestion, post all watering and or feeding , vacuum the runoff out. I usually elevate my pots above the drip tray , so that water runs off and she isn’t sitting with wet feet.
Let her dry out between feedings. Poke holes in the soil, she needs to breathe.
But I believe it’s early signs of lockout.

Thanks for the reply. I will try that.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Dry her out a bit , then raise off the drip pan a bit. Give her some cal mag and any kelp or seaweed extract u have, 1/2 dose

S

shattersys

Do you follow a specific rule of thumb for watering? I’ve been watering when it’s dry about an inch down. I may need to wait a little longer?

H

hawkman

Hey all,

Long time lurker on this forum but decided to post to see if anyone has any suggestions.

I’m about week 6 into flowering white widow autofem from crop king and I noticed the sugar leaves are curling upward. Im using a 100w spectrum king CC at about 12” above the canopy. Feeding every other watering with a standard A/B/M nutrient. Any thoughts?

Many thanks
agree !!! let dry and just use water to harvest if you used all those nutrients (abm) next grow consider using them 1-2 x's a week and reduce amounts by 1/2 (auto's don't need too many/amounts of nutrients) here is an auto's growth cycle: weeks 1-2 vegation stage / weeks 4-12 flower stage --- remember to use specific nutrients in the different stages

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I like to lift the pots and feel how heavy they are. When you water them they are fairly heavy and when they dry out they get much lighter. Sometimes the top of the soil dries out very quickly when there is still a good amount of moisture underneath. By gauging the weight you can get a better feeling for when they need more moisture. You don't have to lift them much, just enough to get a feel for the weight.

Top Bottom