Flowering Nutes

• Thread starter bobs.buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

I also prefer to dilute my own, but like to be careful till I know people know the difference, how to make solutions, etc.
Used to work with 80% peroxide, but you can cause fires and shit with that.
Black friend of mine got some on his skin, turned it white like paper.
RR1

Crazy! Certain fabrics will ignite. I put 3% on a rag to sterilize it. It heated up like a mutha. Got so hot i couldnt hold it...wont do that again ...lol

B

bobs.buds

You ever tried tupur?

I used it once. Gunna try again. See if i can get it down... I didnt water and fert enuff...things got yellow till i charged the soil enuff..was doi g high Ec, like 3.5 to 4.2...crazy, right? Shazamm....watered 4 to 6 times a day! Insane water usage....

Very little exp...hope you sort it out yo!
Hell yeah dude
No haven’t tried tupur. Not heard of it either. Was told by a bunch of people about coco coir so will stick to that for now. Thanks again.

G gnome

G gnome

Bob, dont u think this thread is better suited for nutrient and fertilizer section?

The intro section is for introductions.
Just because this is ur first thread doesnt mean it goes in the intro section

F

freddyyola

I try to keep away from the stabilized peroxide..the stab they use is carcinogenic...no good mate!!! I used to make my own 3% with the 35%. That i don't have and no micro beasties to re-innoculate with...i got it at 72 to 75 with lights on...i think its the city water i used....not going to any more...got ro now....new filter came today...im thinking it will help!! I will get a few clones from each plant. Then flower... thanks for the info
i heard of using peroxcide for root rot and similar problems but i didnt try it cause i thought itd kill off my good bacteria and fungi

B

bobs.buds

Bob, dont u think this thread is better suited for nutrient and fertilizer section?

The intro section is for introductions.
Just because this is ur first thread doesnt mean it goes in the intro section
Thanks G gnome. Will find appropriate section next time.

H

hawkman

Using Humboldt County’s Crystal Burst
0-15-15 NPK for flowering. Should I be using more than this to provide nutrition for my flowering plants. Also with outher nutes I have been using General Hydroponics pH Down to bring pH to about 5.5-6.4 pH, should I do that with the above nute as well?
Have used them for years good stuff - use it as directed no more. Their sonic is very good You must get their Deep Breath and G10 ; never got the terpene development until I used them, cab get their sample pack for $34.00 complete line (good for 10 grow cycles) Go to their home page to order "Humbolts County Own.com

B

bobs.buds

Have used them for years good stuff - use it as directed no more. Their sonic is very good You must get their Deep Breath and G10 ; never got the terpene development until I used them, cab get their sample pack for $34.00 complete line (good for 10 grow cycles) Go to their home page to order "Humbolts County Own.com
Thanks Hawkman. I will check that out. When you say 10 grow cycles, are you talking for one plant?

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

If using peroxide in such a manner you need to add a myco fungi product. When the peroxide dissipates to water and 02.

Not sure how long it takes. Maybe 2 or 3 days not sure. Ask around or google search it
? re-inoculation ?

F

freddyyola

If using peroxide in such a manner you need to add a myco fungi product. When the peroxide dissipates to water and 02.

Not sure how long it takes. Maybe 2 or 3 days not sure. Ask around or google search it
yeah it shouldnt take long to be gone or stop killing bacteria and fungi after 24 hours proably even less just give it a good water before you start feeding/adding anything alive if you wanna be careful..

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

A further note one must know how long it takes h202 to break down into water and 02.

Latest posts

Top Bottom