Flowering outdoors in the spring time?

• Thread starter primeform
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

primeform

I ended up with a bunch of extra girls and im considering vegging them up in 15 gallons and putting them outdoors in a greenhouse. Will this work at this time of year? Will i need to light dep them after march 21 when the days get longer then 12 hours?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Yes that will work, but you will have to set up a light dep system. Otherwise your plants will simply remain in the vegging stage.

P

primeform

when would i have to start the light dep? right after teh 21st?

P

primeform

anyone with experience in spring time light dep willing to throw a dog a bone?

cannabeans

cannabeans

farmers almanac

hey,
i start greenhouse production the 1st of march!
i live in southwestern montana and no light dep is not required untill the middle of april! i found this out following the farmers almanac. my sativa dominated hybrids didnt fair so well w out the dep! they started to stretch slghtly! but other than that !march is a great time to plant in a greenhouse as the weather is getting nicer and the suns rays are getting stonger!! the yield was increased compared to the fall crop!

P

primeform

So if get these fully vegged headbands into my greenhouse by febuary 14th I wont need to light dep at all?

TortureKill

TortureKill

All strains vary when it comes to photo sensitivity. Some strains will trigger some wont..

Top Bottom