flowering question for newbie

• Thread starter OGKuShSAL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OGKuShSAL

ive got 13 plants 17 days into flowering most of them are already 5 feet tall. i vegged probably 2 months on some 3 months on a couple. im wondering if im gonna run into a space issue how tall will they get? i got a 1000 w hps above and a 600 w hps on the ground on the side getting the bottoms i got a a/c blowing all day keeping it cool am i looking a good number in weight? i know its a dumb question but if someone has a idea from experience ?

E

edux10

2-3 months is a long veg man! how tall is your room? you may need to tie them down to keep a lower profile. its really strain dependant how much they will stretch, some indicas wont stretch at all and some sativas will get 3 times the size after switch, be careful not to overgrow!!

O

OGKuShSAL

ya

about 9 feet to ceiling how much can each plant do? if there 5 ft 17 days into flowering? how big will they geT?

F

foolsgold

depends on the strain, but they should really begin to slow growth as it begins to focus on budding. if you continue to have space issues you can try growth regulators like bushmaster, but use them before you get more than a month into budding.

E

edux10

yeah, if they are 17 days into flower then you should be fine. they should just about be ending their stretch period right now and like foolsgold said they should start to flower a lot more.

Top Bottom