Flowering Question please help

• Thread starter ASSMAN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

ASSMAN

If I flower my plant but dont harvest it, will it produce more flowers next season?

B

BamBamEh

if the plant you're talkin about is the same plant everyone else is talkin about, you gotta understand that it is basically an annual.. you usually get one harvest from a plant.. hence "annual" its possible to send a plant back into vegetative after flowering but im not sure what exactly your goin for. look up some other high yield techniques.

archaicatoms

archaicatoms

I don't think so. Make sure you have a female and harvest when she's ready... Try cloning before flowering and if its flowering already then try cloning then revegging. Seeds seem to yield more than there respective clones IMHO. But at least, you know their gender and qualities.

ohana farms

ohana farms

this plant does not come up every year, must take her when the trics are turning amber

K

kttribal

You will not get more next season!

I have had this problem with a few plants that had been abused with their light times. They were in pots indoors for a while. We got her to start budding. for some reason she was put outside and she decided to go back into re-veg. The buds that had grown already died and crumbled off. The fact is you can save your plant through the winter but your not going to get a better yield from it unless it just naturally has a high yield.

B

BamBamEh

just take your clones while shes still veggin' like a good little farmer and keep your grow show movin.

M

madona1

If I flower my plant but dont harvest it, will it produce more flowers next season?

wow. am i an ass for thinking this is a stupid question? isnt the whole point of growing pot to enjoy the buds.

Top Bottom