Flowering stage leaf help - autoflower

• Thread starter gumby29
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gumby29

I have auto flowering in. The flower stage end of week 6. Seeing some yellow leaves on the bottom of one plant and seeing spots on the other plant. Are there both possible signs of mag deficiency or is is something else? Also notice a few stews are starting to turn purple. Is this normal too? Pictures 1-3 are one plant 4-6 are the other.

Flowering stage leaf help   autoflower
Flowering stage leaf help   autoflower 2
Flowering stage leaf help   autoflower 3
Flowering stage leaf help   autoflower 4
Flowering stage leaf help   autoflower 5
Flowering stage leaf help   autoflower 6
BB22

BB22

I’m a newer grower. She looks really hungry.

What are you feeding?

I prefer photo plants. More time to correct any issues. ✌️
I have auto flowering in. The flower stage end of week 6. Seeing some yellow leaves on the bottom of one plant and seeing spots on the other plant. Are there both possible signs of mag deficiency or is is something else? Also notice a few stews are starting to turn purple. Is this normal too? Pictures 1-3 are one plant 4-6 are the other.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I see Coco Loco like to play with words. They washed the coco 3 times. But did they buffer the coco?

You are feeding Dyna Grow 7-9-5? You say your using 1/4 strength. How much of this are you adding to a litre or a gallon of water. Please be as accurate as you can be.

Was wondering, what fertilizer are you planning of feeding threw out the flowering stage?
Do you already have it?

I read about your watering habits. Would like to talk about this, see if I can help you with watering as well.

Last edited:
G

gumby29

I see Coco Loco like to play with words. They washed the coco 3 times. But did they buffer the coco?

You are feeding Dyna Grow 7-9-5? You say your using 1/4 strength. How much of this are you adding to a litre or a gallon of water. Please be as accurate as you can be.

Was wondering, what fertilizer are you planning of feeding threw out the flowering stage?
Do you already have it?

I read about your watering habits. Would like to talk about this, see if I can help you with watering as well.
Did not buffer the soil….i am adding 5-6 ml of dyna grow bloom 3-12-6 to a gallon and then using about 1/4 of a gallon on each plant. Water approx every day or every other depending on soil dryness. I have cal mag, dyna grow “ grow 7-9-5” & “bloom 3-12-6” nutrients. Hope this helps

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

From what I can see No Cococ loco do not buffer there Coco. Next grow you should buffer your coco k
Like this.
I'm looking at your plants very light green colour. This tells me you have been feeding very light.
Please take a little time to watch this video on calculating fertilizer parts per million Nitrogen.
7-9-5 for Seedlings and Veg
Seedlings calculate around 250 ppm N.

After 2 or 3 weeks, calculate 400 PPM N.
As the plant gets larger it may require more N. It will show you buy yellowing lower leaves. If your plants are a nice healthy lime green colour.
Then you notice yellowing lower leaves, simply increase your N PPM buy 100 ppm and continue.
Please check out Coco for Cannabis. Then come back.

See this part on

Plants Grow Best Under High-Frequency Fertigation​

I find watering to +25% every other day works fine. Hope this helps you.

I find after week 3 of flower. I calculate my blooming fertilizer 100 PPM N to 150 PPM N.
This should also work great for your 3-12-6 when flowering. Don't worry if the plant takes on fall colors and drops leaves she is supposed to do that.
Ron

Last edited:
G

gumby29

From what I can see No Cococ loco do not buffer there Coco. Next grow you should buffer your coco k
Like this.
I'm looking at your plants very light green colour. This tells me you have been feeding very light.
Please take a little time to watch this video on calculating fertilizer parts per million Nitrogen.
7-9-5 for Seedlings and Veg
Seedlings calculate around 250 ppm N.

After 2 or 3 weeks, calculate 400 PPM N.
As the plant gets larger it may require more N. It will show you buy yellowing lower leaves. If your plants are a nice healthy lime green colour.
Then you notice yellowing lower leaves, simply increase your N PPM buy 100 ppm and continue.
Please check out Coco for Cannabis. Then come back.

See this part on

Plants Grow Best Under High-Frequency Fertigation​

I find watering to +25% every other day works fine. Hope this helps you.

I find after week 3 of flower. I calculate my blooming fertilizer 100 PPM N to 150 PPM N.
This should also work great for your 3-12-6 when flowering. Don't worry if the plant takes on fall colors and drops leaves she is supposed to do that.
Ron
Thanks for that info…. That is a great help!!!

Top Bottom