flowering with metal hylide?

• Thread starter guanoman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

guanoman

hey there im an outdoor farmer movin inside for winter and all i have is a 400 w mh for closet space.my question is; what can i expect from flowering with a metal hylide? will ther be a lot of stretch or thin airy buds or a fairly decent return of flowrs.always goin organic but the indoors is relativly new to me and dont want to waste my time on a poor return.any info would be appreciated

R

Rolln J

nice ass...

what was your question again?

oh yeah youll do fine with a 400 - you will get very good chunky, resinous, dense, sticky ass shit!

speaking of ass...

B

Budhog

Yeah, I use a combo HPS/MH and the plants seem to love the added mh. The chunkiest buds always seem to be directly the mh. Hmmmmmmmm.

S

splakow

if u had a choice mh or hps which one would u choose ?
And why

B

Budhog

This is what I do...

I use a 1000 w mh for veg and the first 2 weeks of flower. It seems to help with stretching and keeps the nodes tighter. Then, I put em in the flower room where there are 3x1000w HPS and 1x1000w MH. The plants seem to like the mix.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

This is what I do...

I use a 1000 w mh for veg and the first 2 weeks of flower. It seems to help with stretching and keeps the nodes tighter. Then, I put em in the flower room where there are 3x1000w HPS and 1x1000w MH. The plants seem to like the mix.
Spot on!

B

bigAl25

Your sage advice has me stoked and ready to use my old 400 watt MH along with my new 400 digital HPS for my last month of flowering. Peace and Irie MON

L

LA Woman

I'm just a little pissed at guanoman....How did you get my picture for your avatar? JK. Meagan :)

G

guanoman

thanx for your advice and glad you all love the avatar.splakow,to answer your question, im tight on cash and i never really pursued growin indoors till now and im so old skool its ridiculous.i was given the 400 w mh from someone that thought it was a barn light and never used it.anyways once my flowerin starts. i'll add pics but again thanks. if anyone else has pics from flowering with mh? show em please

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
You can check out my grow in the grow journal I am using 5 x1000 watt HPS 3 X 1000 MH and 1 x1000 watt mixed spectrum With some amazing results JACK...

DSC 0017
DSC 0016
DSC 0019
S

SSHZ

That's the nicest ass on the planet, and I ain't smoking dope!!!!!!

G

guanoman

now theres some sweet lookin flowers!!!what is the strain that causes the blue hue, simply georgous!!!!

G

guanoman

with all these cool avatars i might have to excuse myself for a minute!!

D

DownTownClown

Premium Member
Supporter
i did Humboldt Select + Chemdog x BubbaKush with 400mh for flowering and they came out good check it out in the link below im new and dont know how to be posting pictures in threads. way dense stinky resinous low heat project that had me knocked off my feet for a second

another_sellout

another_sellout

If you're going to be rocking a 400 MH to flower with, I would recommend dropping the funds on a Hortilux Blue bulb. I've never had tighter, denser nuggets under ANY bulb, at any wattage. Just a tip.

X

xxYIKESxx

hey, I guanotouchthatassman! hardy har har

har
har

nah seriously, that's a masterpiece of an ass...seriously

How would that ass look under an mh you ask?

D

Dubwobble

MH

A Metal Halide will work just fine.

In my experience using a MH or adding one to a HPS setup encourages more (purple) coloring in strains that show their colors.

Top Bottom