• Thread starter truwy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

truwy

tent_lights_an_plants.jpg
cheesewreck.jpg
bluecheese.jpg
ive done a sqaure metre tent with 2 shades plus 2 x 125 watt blue spectrum bulbs i think its a bit weak so im going to change them 4 2 x 250 watt red spectrum bulbs when there are in 2/3rd week any experince at growing with cfl or enviro lights let me no cheers

T

truwy

fuck it

all the growers on here an still no advice think i might go to another forum u guys are no help at all

M

mdTHC420

any cfl sucks donkey dik compared to any HID. it doable but you wont really get much for your efforts

S

Silica

I agree this site sucks and im pretty sure i was ripped off by thcbay on an order..im out too. I was even asked to give my tracking number, my tracking number was with my order! He then says "what do you think i came over to your computeer and deleted your files and tracking number?' My tracking number was deleted as soon as they recieved my payment. I didnt delete it.

Fuck this site its a wank and too many elitists only interested in EGOED out large grows and elite strains.
Except for seamaiden and a few others. other sites beat this place.

M

mdTHC420

yeah! f this free mtn of info and lets get butt hurt that a grow cfl queston wasnt answered. everyone here is very helpful unless u post tard ?s like this. do a search. and in grow diaries i see just as many dank lil closet grows that get just as much or more attention that any huge op.

dextr0

dextr0

Personally i would train them hoes (LST, super crop, fim) to get as much penetration possible.
Should u use enviro light cfls?
Thats a personal choice, but i will tell u that the reason your probably not getting alot of hits to your questions is your grow looks ok. As dude told u earlier he wouldnt flower with them but if u train etc looks like u might surprise even the haterz.

Good luck.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8aiI-NIIA[/YOUTUBE]

T

truwy

at least u replied haha im adding hps soon enuf i didnt mean to sound like i was only growing wiv cfl just asking an showing you if its any good because i av a huge electricity bill an it just seem to be a cheap way 4 me but if theres no point tryin because i wont get a lot compared to a 400 hps for example it was a question of is 500w of red spectrum better than 400w of hps multi spectrum yes or no any help and fuck the cfl haters

dextr0

dextr0

Lol....I feel ya homie. Man this shit is not complicated we just make it so. Bottom line is HPS gets better penetration... the bad's are there also as in anything. Can cfls or Flouros grow some top notch shit...no doubt. The thing is HPS, MH, Whatever has more power that means more penetration. Hence more buds.

T

truwy

ok dextro nice tips im gonna just run this cfl setup for 9 week ive just cut all the lower arms an any between so hopefully i will just av to concentrate on the cola a rest of arms

dextr0

dextr0

^^thats whats up. If u need help pm me or otheres. We are all here to GROW.

T

truwy

just been reading your thread on lighting good bit of info there dextro lad

vaporedout

vaporedout

why do people get so butt hurt when nobody responds. at least this guy gave it about a day, most threads i see are about 30 mins then they start saying come on guys answer me.

yeah ditch those cfl's, is the 9 weeks your veg time or gettin ready to flower time? 9 weeks veg with a 600 you would have monsters. i would just bite the bullet and go with a 600w, and if your running only one right now not needing a/c, your bills shouldnt be that bad. i run mine at night cuz my KW are cheeper.

try this next time: stick your arm way up, almost slightly angled to the side and put one butt cheek up and yell out "ms. clifton, ms. clifton, ms.clifton" then somebody will answer you.

family guy anyone?

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

nice Vapor, haha i love family guy.

truwy, i really can't help too much with how to grow with cfl's. I veg using a 8 bulb T5 set up and a 400W MH; then flower under 2200watts of HPS and a 1000W MH.

I'm sure you've done some searching around on here but if you haven't made it over to the Micro Grow sub-section of the General Indoor section then you're missing out. In that section there are multiple people using cfl's in smaller type closet grows and doing a good job with it. Just don't expect crazy yields but you can still get good quality from cfl's (it seems).

Your plants look healthy though. I'm sure if you added some side light or just made sure to keep everything trimmed under the canopy they'd turn out good. cfl's don't penetrate that is their only problem. Even HID's don't penetrate thru a canopy very well. But it's nearly impossible to light burn your plants with cfl's so in flower bring those lights right up next to the plant, pretty much touching them for the best results.

T

trusmoker

yo guys nice 1 for the advice so ive added a 600w an trimmed the bitches down so only got 4 main arms an the cola so hopefully no shitty bits round the bottoms

Top Bottom