Flowering wk4 cheese... Smell edible already :)

• Thread starter Raregenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Raregenetics

Raregenetics

This is a pic of a lovely cheese lady of mine, start of week four today and already smelling outstanding :)
Flowering wk4 cheese smell edible already

Raregenetics

Raregenetics

For smoking fat joints, the cheese is second to none. great strong skunky flavour.
gets pretty large too, if you veg them enough.
Im reading a lot of goood things about Dairy Queen, this beauty is on my wish list now, any ideas how to get my hands on some of her seeds?

Cannaculture

Cannaculture

These are looking superb! You clearly know what you're doing with these. Cheese was all over the place about 5 or so years ago but now it seems to have all but disappeared in my neck of the woods. I love that thick, pungent smell! Just one whiff transports me to happy, happy places!

I'm all aboard for this one and it seems there's not long to go so keep up the good work!

Raregenetics

Raregenetics

New update of gorgeous green lady,

19 day count down today, ive changed my usual shooting powder for Moab, thanks to some useful information received from a very knowledgeable farmer, even though i have took there word that its not only cheaper, lasts longer, but works better too, however im still feeling nervous... Aint got a clue why pictures are coming out upside down,

Raregenetics

Raregenetics

Upside down again, i really aint up to scratch with the computer age

Cherrorist

Cherrorist

I've seen a lot of kits for growing fruit n veg upside down, don't tell people ya postin upside down just pretend its a new technique offering massive yields:cigar:

Top Bottom