flowering

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

ok i always thought that when a plant starts to flower,it does it from the areas where there is not much light.......however,my OG Kush's just started budding,but just the top of the plants....by the way i had to go on a ladder to see them>:)....or does it really matter where they start to bud....as long as they do!....thanks

S

SweetIslandFunk

all in god time young padewon, the force is strong in you. the flower on the top is called a terminal bud which usually makes the first appearance, soon enough the rest of the branches will show flowers.

M

Motherhugger

ok i always thought that when a plant starts to flower,it does it from the areas where there is not much light.......however,my OG Kush's just started budding,but just the top of the plants....by the way i had to go on a ladder to see them>:)....or does it really matter where they start to bud....as long as they do!....thanks

Hmm, I think that as long as you are seeing the flowering, that's a good thing. And you WANTED it to happen, didn't you? If not, then that's when you might want to look into troubles.

I mean, flowering is triggered when you have more dark time than light, right?

So, it makes sense that sometimes the darker areas would have more flowering...or I could just be making that up.

Plants are tricky, after all, and sometimes the books say one thing, but then a plant will do something completely different than what you expect them too.

:bong-hits:

greenjoe

greenjoe

They are all flowering now....6 weeks to go! but of course there will be samples taken here and there.......thanks

Top Bottom