Floweringtime

• Thread starter STEVELO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

STEVELO

I KNOW ALL SEED BANKS GIVE YOU FLOWERING TIME.
BUT MY QUESTION IS WHEN DOES FLOWERING TIME BEGIN?? WHEN THE LITES ARE REDUCED TO 12/12 OR WHEN I SEE THE FIRST PISTELS??? PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FIGURE WHEN TO START FLOWERING COUNT DOWN [TIME]

M

MADISM

flowering starts when you induce 12/12, but the plant must be mature enough to flower. If you start 12/12 on a little guy nothing is going to happen until it is mature and ready. That's why you need to veg for a certain time.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Actually Madism u can flower straight from seed if you want to, but thats besides the point.. to answer Stevelos question flowering time begins once you switch to 12/12 however you shouldnt start counting days until the 1st signs of flowers appear

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I count from the time you go 12/12 until trecs reach 60% amber,40% clowdy.

S

shadrack

flowering times are guide lines - rough ideas you will never just count it down to the day and get it right - you should chop when the plant is ready not on the count down time

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
flowering times are guide lines - rough ideas you will never just count it down to the day and get it right - you should chop when the plant is ready not on the count down time

Sage advice right there.....commercial guys are pretty much the only ones that calander grow.

Tex

M

muxee

I always grow 2-3 weeks longer than the package. It's worth the time for weight taste and quality imho.:cool0044:

L

l33t

flowering time indoors starts from the moment you flip to 12/12

now if a seedbank says 9 weeks for line X this number is usually true for mature vegged seedplants or rooted clones that are put to 12/12 .

If you dont veg seedplants long enough they will need roughly 1-2 extra weeks , so line X will take about 10-11weeks from the moment you go to 12/12.

You can always grow 12/12 from seed and flowering will take ~ 2-3weeks more than the recommended flowering time so line X will take ~ 11-12weeks from seed to harvest.

Top Bottom