Flowers Growing On Fan Leaves ??? What The Hell

• Thread starter Why Me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Why Me

New to forums, most times i have a question Google or a friend can help me out. This time my friends and google are stumped (might not know how to ask google this question).

Strain:
Purple Kush / Crop King Seeds

The Room:
5x5 text / 4x5 dual layer scrog / DWC(5gal/1110gph air/red frog) / 2x 600W LED

Flowers growing on fan leaves  what the hell

4 weeks into flower I started to get Flowers growing out of my fan leaves; I was running tests on peek EC/PPM levels & had them over 5/2500 that's when the fan leaves directly under the one light started to show burning & some started to grow flowers.

Question:
Has anyone else run into this ???
And to follow up:
Should I remove them all ??

Flowers growing on fan leaves  what the hell 2

Flowers growing on fan leaves  what the hell 3

Flowers growing on fan leaves  what the hell 4

Any help would be amazing, been growing for allot of years never seen anything like it.

Seraphine

Seraphine

I have it currently on one of my plants. Not worried about it at all. I’ll post a pic soon..

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I,v seen leaves with even more calyxs than that.pretty damn cool ain't it?
Looks like you got yourself a nice wee set up there.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Let us no how your purple kush from crop king finishes out. I grabbed some O those beans and didn’t finish out well. Was very disappointed.
2 companies that I won't buy from, just based on their Hokiness (LMAO) are Crop King (sold off last yr to who knows) and of course..That Bergman person (ILGM) with the Hokey cartoon of himself!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
those lights look too close to me. I thought you were supposed to have 18" between the LED and the canopy. If you have a laser thermometer I'd check your leaf temperatures. My bet is your cooking the plants with lights too close.

And yeah dont buy Crap king seeds if you can avoid it. If you want a good Kush, check out PeakseedsBC. I have no affiliation with them but I do know where their kush mother came from and it's the real deal.

W

Why Me

those lights look too close to me. I thought you were supposed to have 18" between the LED and the canopy. If you have a laser thermometer I'd check your leaf temperatures. My bet is your cooking the plants with lights too close.

And yeah dont buy Crap king seeds if you can avoid it. If you want a good Kush, check out PeakseedsBC. I have no affiliation with them but I do know where their kush mother came from and it's the real deal.

Temps are great, min distance 16"
my seeds come from all over & though CKS may mot be viewed as the best They get the job done quite well.
will deff check out PeakseedsBC and see whats what, thanks for the link.

Next Cycle:
Bomb seeds

DTG

DTG

Looks fine to me, I have heard of it but this is the first time seeing it. I would leave it & see what happen, you might get a three foot cola off of it.

What company is the Bomb seeds from? Curious. . .

DTG.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

ya man I second that. Represent for Mike J and his affordable, strong genetics. His northern kush cross is just greeeeasy. I’d like to have a go at the kushberry here at some point.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Temps are great, min distance 16"
my seeds come from all over & though CKS may mot be viewed as the best They get the job done quite well.
will deff check out PeakseedsBC and see whats what, thanks for the link.

Next Cycle:
View attachment 862154
They get the job done quite well? I m confused by this.. but what folks are saying is that crop kings has poo poo breeding practices and they are consistently about the worst source for beans out there. There website is nice tho so they move a lot of weak genetics all over the place.

Top Bottom