Flowers herming in later weeks

• Thread starter Drewburn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

saddlesores

Seed banks will depend on where you live.......... I'm in the east USA, both my last orders orders have been detained. One was stolen completely at the post office, the other I received but came in a plastic USPS bag after they went thru it. The seed bank (Getseedsrighthere) asked me never to order again from them. LOL Tell me where you live, I'll make suggestions.

Drewburn

Drewburn

Seed banks will depend on where you live.......... I'm in the east USA, both my last orders orders have been detained. One was stolen completely at the post office, the other I received but came in a plastic USPS bag after they went thru it. The seed bank (Getseedsrighthere) asked me never to order again from them. LOL Tell me where you live, I'll make suggestions.
Ohio area

Drewburn

Drewburn

Last ones came from Brotanical Gardens

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

North Atlantic seed, seedsman, greenpoint seeds, greenhouse seeds, herbies, heritage seeds, the list could go on forever lol. It all depends on what you want and how much you are willing to spend.

Drewburn

Drewburn

North Atlantic seed, seedsman, greenpoint seeds, greenhouse seeds, herbies, heritage seeds, the list could go on forever lol. It all depends on what you want and how much you are
North Atlantic seed, seedsman, greenpoint seeds, greenhouse seeds, herbies, heritage seeds, the list could go on forever lol. It all depends on what you want and how much you are willing to spend.
Cost isn't an issue if I get quality.

T

TinFoilHat

I was once a chronic over feeder...Hermie's all the time. Once I started to feed no more than 1.2EC, no more herms. Same genetics. Coincidence? Idk about that.

T

TinFoilHat

Never heard of the feeding and herm problem, I thought it was mainly genetics. SS
Its definitely about the genetics, but certain genetics apparently from what I see just can't handle being stressed from the nute burns. Many other stresses obviously too, bugs being a major one.

Last edited:
Drewburn

Drewburn

Its definitely about the genetics, but certain genetics apparently from what I see just can't handle being stressed from the nute burns. Many other stresses obviously too, bugs being a major
Its definitely about the genetics, but certain genetics apparently from what I see just can't handle being stressed from the nute burns. Many other stresses obviously too, bugs being a major one.
Never had a bug problem but I do follow fox farm feeding schedule and when the tiger bloom is introduced is around the times things have changed. Coincidence?

Latest posts

Top Bottom