Fluffy Nugs

• Thread starter Juddz2891
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Juddz2891

Juddz2891

Ok so I have got some fluffy nugs from my Las grow n I wana kno if any one can give me some pointers or tips on making them heavier or denser if I'm using the correct terms

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

give us some details of your last grow and some pics would be good. but if you want me to throw out a guess of two. more intense light. also when your temps get a ltttle too high your buds will grow like that. What do you think

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

if so hit me with a few canopy temps with your lights on please if you would be so kind

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

I had a few hairs die off had to reset up this garden and i think my canopy may be too hot a little. Its been a while since i had this one dialed in. I figured if you was up working you could shoot me some temps to compare off the leafs

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
This isnt my thread, my canopy stays 75°F or lower
I do have an ir therm gun somewhere tho, just in storage so I cant shoot ir tems atm. I can te,l you my weather station attached to my carbon filter never goes above 80. I have to regulate my temp with my bedroom door. Open 65, cracked 70-73, closed 75-80. I constantly open and close doors in winter to reg temp.

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

thank you for the help looks like i was running a little hot. im keeping my weather station at 78 now seems better. i been turning my fan up and down all night its -3 here. thanks again

Top Bottom