flush for 7 or 10 days wots the difference

• Thread starter trusmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

trusmoker

im gonna be starting a flush soon any advice on this ive been flushing for 7 days in the past an it was fine but other times ive flushed for 5 days an it tasted way different will that extra flush better my tastey cheese
peace

P

paulycali

Oh yeah! Absolutely. The longer the flush which should be around 2 weeks will make those buds taste oh so good

Flush those salts and nutes out and flushem good LOL!

Good luck and flush away to better tasting buds

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

yep agreed the longer the flush the more time your buds have to mature.
assuming your in soil if your considering a 10 day flush?in hyro that might be a lil excessive
longer the better!

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

will flushing them for 14 days or more do any harm?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
21 days when using nutes in soil...I hate to harvest green looking plants. I hate using products to flush plants, it does't make sens to me. Water and strickly water! Best water to FLUSH imo rain water or RO, better than tap anyway...

(But when growing organic tap water is better for regular watering of course, it contains Cal Mag and much more which hard to get into organic watering...)

In fact the number of flushing days mean nothing, its more how many times did u water with plenty water only. And if ur pot are pissing that water or not...

Supose i flush for 3 weeks, but in fact water only 4 times, it won't be as flushed as someone who will water 7 times in 15 days.

And that depends on how big ur pot are, how fast ur soil dry, how much water u add there, how big is the plant etc...

The best herb i have smoked in my life were the ones grown organicly with 70 to 100% water during the whole grow. This is the herb that dries, cure and smoke the best IMO.

T

trusmoker

ok nice 1 fellas for the advice so i in 10 days i flush with 1 litre per plant 5 times is that reasonable guys

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
ok nice 1 fellas for the advice so i in 10 days i flush with 1 litre per plant 5 times is that reasonable guys

That will depend on ur pot and plant size, can she take it? u don't want to overwater them at this crusial point.

As long as u soil dry up u can water again. So if u need a good flush and soil don't want to dry, u need to rise temp a bit and play with the fans.

T

trusmoker

yeah man im on that my friend i water ever 2 days i they are dry as

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
perfect, keep doing that u on the right track ;)

Top Bottom