Flush or not to Flush

• Thread starter Rubijon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rubijon

Hows it goin? first time growing with soil. Just need to know if I should be flushing with Phd R.O. water or cear x. any info will help thanks.

Oh im 3 weeks in veg roots organic and running Canna Coco nutes with all the Canna products.

Thanks

O

Organicyumyum

Hows it goin? first time growing with soil. Just need to know if I should be flushing with Phd R.O. water or cear x. any info will help thanks.

Oh im 3 weeks in veg roots organic and running Canna Coco nutes with all the Canna products.

Thanks

you only need to flush in the last 1.5-2 weeks of flowering. no need to flush anything with organic nutes unless you overdo it somehow and burn them. feed them every watering all the way up until flush. most companies have an accurate recipe online for a full cycle. oh, and there is no need to ever check your ph when gardening organically in soil. i havent checked ph in over 8 years since i quit hydro. soil is a natural buffer. if you are using r.o. water you are good.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
MOAB is not for flush

its to make the plant start a second push of flowering just as the flowering growth slows down

you should use it for 2 weeks begroe your flush with 1/2 strength nutes

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

you only need to flush in the last 1.5-2 weeks of flowering. no need to flush anything with organic nutes unless you overdo it somehow and burn them. feed them every watering all the way up until flush. most companies have an accurate recipe online for a full cycle. oh, and there is no need to ever check your ph when gardening organically in soil. i havent checked ph in over 8 years since i quit hydro. soil is a natural buffer. if you are using r.o. water you are good.
are you saying not to check your soil ph or nutes ??

Latest posts

Top Bottom