Flush

• Thread starter Jay2341
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jay2341

Hi guys just a quick one do you tho I it’s time to flush am 50 days into flowering it’s a 9-10 week flower kosher kush

Flush
Flush 2
Flush 3
Flush 4
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i still see white pistols are you sure,i cant see the thric,cloudy what i shoot for,what medium are you growing in?

J

Jay2341

i still see white pistols are you sure,i cant see the thric,cloudy what i shoot for,what medium are you growing in?

7 weeks and one day should I give it another week before flush am growing in coco

J

Jay2341

7 weeks and one day should I give it another week before flush am growing in coco

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

get a jewlers loupe and check your thric's all i can say,you cant go by what a producer says,they dont know your methods if you dig,but with coco you can flush,soil a flush is just water to they eat themselves,when the plant is damn near all yellow you got all the nutes out of it,but check tric's,if you like all cloudy and your 3/4 the way there start a flush,amber start a flush,have clear half cloudy wait

J

Jay2341

get a jewlers loupe and check your thric's all i can say,you cant go by what a producer says,they dont know your methods if you dig,but with coco you can flush,soil a flush is just water to they eat themselves,when the plant is damn near all yellow you got all the nutes out of it,but check tric's,if you like all cloudy and your 3/4 the way there start a flush,amber start a flush,have clear half cloudy wait

Thanks, I’ll get myself one tomorrow and check

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

my prefered method,only because i lose shit is this,when all white pistols are gone i harvest,if i decide to wait or get bizzy and notice the white thric coming back i done went way to long

tall boys

tall boys

I would of been using straight water ( no chemicals ) for watering, after six weeks of flowering .

Three weeks of straight water, should flush them good ..

J

Jay2341

I would of been using straight water ( no chemicals ) for watering, after six weeks of flowering .

Three weeks of straight water, should flush them good ..

I started last week so it’s about 2 1/2 weeks of flush

tall boys

tall boys

Hopefully it be okay

I grow in potting soil, myself .
But my brother grows in coco and waits til the flowering is done to flush .
He uses 3 gallons of water a day on each plant, for three days .

But it still taste like chemicals ..

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Looks like it has weeks to go. More than 2. She is still growing. Shame to stop fertilizing now while she is still stacking and producing canabanoids.

They need less nutes at this point but i would continue for best potential.

Rather than flush and ruin yield and potency possibilities i like to slowly taper down the nute strength until only water the last time or two.

Bad taste is from over feeding in my opinion. Properly fed they taste good right out of the drying closet.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Looks like it has weeks to go. More than 2. She is still growing. Shame to stop fertilizing now while she is still stacking and producing canabanoids.

They need less nutes at this point but i would continue for best potential.

Rather than flush and ruin yield and potency possibilities i like to slowly taper down the nute strength until only water the last time or two.

Bad taste is from over feeding in my opinion. Properly fed they taste good right out of the drying closet.
Well said!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom