Flush

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Just would like to see a thread on when indoor farmer generally flush there plant be as detailed as possible please as i would like to get the general consensus on the correct time to get the most clean tasting pot possibe also a little side note if you have grown lemon skunk what day did you harvest it and why ?? karma to those who help me out ..........peace :banana1sv6:

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
about 2-3 days for me in my current hydro set up.

EVERYONE WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT ANSWER FOR THIS>

soserthc1

soserthc1

thanks - gave u your karma and i know the answers will be different just curious as to the concensus , i am growing in soil - peace bro

soserthc1

soserthc1

thanks - gave u your karma and i know the answers will be different just curious as to the concensus , i am growing in soil - peace bro I am also very curious about the lemon skunk question also - right now i have it on day 45 and from my research i have come up with 50 - days for a clear high (def not going that early) 56- days for old school skunk and 63 - for amsterdam underground skunk what ever them statement mean

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
a couple weeks p[lain water in soil.

Buy a jeweler loop to check your trichs. DO a run. Harvest a nug when all trichs are clear, another when some trichs are milky, and another when some trichs are amber.

Cure them. Smoke them. Take notes. Opinions are like assholes, right? You will know when you experience what you are looking for when is the right time to chop for YOU.

convex

convex

I run in peat and two weeks is my preference, but often only one week as I misjudge ripeness going into flush; the perils of running unfamiliar strains ;)

If you are running chem ferts and really pumping it to the girls, a two week flush would really help IMO.

Cheers

waayne

waayne

soserthc1 Capulator gave you some really good advice.

Harvest times will also vary depending on the pheno you're growing.

I grow in soil and stop feeding 14-18 days before harvest

here's my pheno at 63 days
I usually harvest this pheno at 65 days
At harvest time she has about 20% amber trichomes

IMG_05501.jpg

soserthc1

soserthc1

a couple weeks p[lain water in soil.

Buy a jeweler loop to check your trichs. DO a run. Harvest a nug when all trichs are clear, another when some trichs are milky, and another when some trichs are amber.

Cure them. Smoke them. Take notes. Opinions are like assholes, right? You will know when you experience what you are looking for when is the right time to chop for YOU.

got a 30* jeweler loop and i check tri's everyday , my last plant mawi - i harvest clear to get a nice day smoke but the harvest weight suffered only about a zip in 5 gal pot , gonna take LS to almost 50% amber i believe , want some solid dank nugs - thanks for info

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've given my plants pure ro water for 2 weeks with great results.. This last run I gave them molasses with the final flush from AN for a week then juss final flush the last week I also got great results.. Everything works good but I think the molasses plumps them up a tiny bit more at the end.. But I'm not positive cuz I did lots of new stuff 2 my plants so they could plump up..

soserthc1

soserthc1

I've given my plants pure ro water for 2 weeks with great results.. This last run I gave them molasses with the final flush from AN for a week then juss final flush the last week I also got great results.. Everything works good but I think the molasses plumps them up a tiny bit more at the end.. But I'm not positive cuz I did lots of new stuff 2 my plants so they could plump up..

Funny timing on this post just came back from the store with molasses (black strap)as this is something i have never used before but was reading up about it yesterday .... thanks for info goo karma + must of giving you karma rec it wouldn't let me - ill get you - owe you one bro

soserthc1

soserthc1

well started flush today at day 51- gonna pump in about two gals a day of water- clearex- and 1 tsp of molassas - for six days then straight water last 6 days .... hope 63 is the right number, i cant believe that know one has any lemon skunk experience or detail, i realize that most of you guys/gal have moved on to og's and white variety's this year but had to run lemon skunk a few years back ? o well thanks for those that contributed to this thread - i believe i karmaed everyone i could - peace - getting anxious

darkpink

darkpink

sounds like a good plan, should be great.. i run plain water after my flush and use drip clean throughout grow. always good! Usually a week is perfect. Im in coco. not familiar with lemon skunk though, let us know how it goes.
Goodluck

soserthc1

soserthc1

sounds like a good plan, should be great.. i run plain water after my flush and use drip clean throughout grow. always good! Usually a week is perfect. Im in coco. not familiar with lemon skunk though, let us know how it goes.
Goodluck

Will do and will def post the harvest on here just gotta get one of these digital camera's up and working, got ten of them but all missing one thing or the other. And i got some solid advice from one of the moderaters on here running the same strain - just gonna flush two days with the molassas and clearex and straight water from there on out. Nugs are getting fat had to tie some up today were gonna snap the branches....... peace thanks for imput - karma to you:banana1sv6:

Top Bottom