Flushed plant twice withIn 4 days & still needs help

• Thread starter crossfader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crossfader

crossfader

What do you do when you're trying to get out of a low pH issue (sharp pH drop after using molasses for 1st time) but soil is still quite wet from 2 massive flushes in the space of 4 days?

After each flush (with pH'd water) the runoff shows a pH of 6.0-6.5 yet the leaves continue to yellow...didn't measure ppm. I know she needs a shot of nutes but I'm afraid if I give anymore water she's going to drown/develop root rot. She's just a few weeks or so from harvest.

It's an auto flower that's been flowering for 4 weeks. I'm not sure whether to harvest early, the pistils haven't darkened yet and trichs are crystal clear or just let her finish up and hope for the best.

It's frustrating seeing your plant needing help but feel like you can't do anything but watch.

Do I attempt a 3rd flush and feed or wait for soil to dry and go from there?

Any advice???

Last edited:
crossfader

crossfader

Here's what I plan on doing: Soil isn't totally saturated (container still has some weight to it)
so when I get home I'm going to mix up a small half strength nute mix and feed her. If she shows signs of recovery in the next 2-3 days that would rock....if it looks like no improvement or she gets worse then I'll just cut losses & harvest her and consider it a lesson learned. ✌

Top Bottom