Flushin question

• Thread starter 5280HigH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

5280HigH

what's up guys I'm about to harvest some nice sweet tooth in two weeks so I got to flush this weekend but my question is how much water do I use if I'm using clearex. I know with regular water you use three times the amount of ur pot i m using 3gallon right now so flush with nine gallons but if I'm using a flushing agent do I still use nine gallons or a little less since the clearex helps break down starchs n stuff

I

ibTheMan

you really only need clean'n agents if your PPM's r high, if there not just water with the PH adjusted to what evers needed to get your stuff to around 6.0 PH (in coco, little different in soil or hydro).

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

im not much for soil but in hyrdo i use the stuff real quick
id flush with it and just use ro if possible the rest of the time
h+g drip clean will make this step not necessary

E

Element4NorCal

Depending on if you are growing in soil or coco or hydro the amount of time that you flush may be shorter or longer. Soil may need a full 2 weeks to flush completely where as in hydro you may only need to flush for 7 - 10 days since there is less for the nutrient salts to hold onto.

I use a flushing solution for the first week and then pure ph balanced water for the last week ph balanced with natural ph up and down to adjust ph.

for example i use lemon juice to lower ph and make sure not add too much or just add more water since lemon juice is cheap or you could just squeeze a fresh lemon for the most natural ph balancing agent.

Hope this helps and good luck with your grow

J-Frost

Latest posts

Top Bottom