Flushing coco or lowering ppm s

• Thread starter jibs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jibs

jibs

I am in coco And was wondering if I should do a straight water flush ?.or just lower my PPMs and water less food? or should I use enzymes And some beneficial’s and molasses and maybe a little bit of baseNutrient? To flush

Enforcer

Enforcer

If you’re taking about the end of grow flush, I do REMO Nature’s Candy only for a week and the last 2 weeks or so is straight RO water. Dripper fed 6x a day to runoff in coco/perlite. This is the best I’ve found so far for flavor. End of run epsom salt flush or lowering the nutrient ppm, or Botanicare Clearex flush....all tasted like shit.

jibs

jibs

If you’re taking about the end of grow flush, I do REMO Nature’s Candy only for a week and the last 2 weeks or so is straight RO water. Dripper fed 6x a day to runoff in coco/perlite. This is the best I’ve found so far for flavor. End of run epsom salt flush or lowering the nutrient ppm, or Botanicare Clearex flush....all tasted like shit.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi I run 1/4 strength nutes , cal/mag ph correct water just don’t stop the food . Od .

jibs

jibs

I’ll have to check it out thank you I Just want to do a flush since I’m in the middle of Bloom

Enforcer

Enforcer

I’ll have to check it out thank you I Just want to do a flush since I’m in the middle of Bloom
To keep the ppm down, I hand feed Recharge once a week. Until week 5 of flower. I call it the once a week microbe flush treat. Keeps the coco within range and helps prevent nutrient lockout as well as constantly inoculating the coco with beneficial microbes. The plants love it.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i avoid flush completly just from runoff of 20 to 30 %,on a ten week strain ,week 8 i start dropping off ec count and go backwards ,so by the time im harvesting,my ppm value is right back to a 250 ppm feed and that is only cal mag at that point,i never use plain water,it always has something in it,i might want to reuse it so i dont want it salty ,coco is very salty and has no problem going right back to the state it came from.so by using the cal mag im already recharging the coco for further use.
just my way works real well for me

jibs

jibs

Hi I run 1/4 strength nutes , cal/mag ph correct water just don’t stop the food . Od .
[/QUOTE Perfect
To keep the ppm down, I hand feed Recharge once a week. Until week 5 of flower. I call it the once a week microbe flush treat. Keeps the coco within range and helps prevent nutrient lockout as well as constantly inoculating the coco with beneficial microbes. The plants love it.
i like that Do you PH it
i avoid flush completly just from runoff of 20 to 30 %,on a ten week strain ,week 8 i start dropping off ec count and go backwards ,so by the time im harvesting,my ppm value is right back to a 250 ppm feed and that is only cal mag at that point,i never use plain water,it always has something in it,i might want to reuse it so i dont want it salty ,coco is very salty and has no problem going right back to the state it came from.so by using the cal mag im already recharging the coco for further use.
Nice I like that
Nice I like that I’ll I have to give that a shot also someone recommended drip clean to me and said I wouldn’t need to flush if I was using it have you heard anything about that

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
i like that Do you PH it

Nice I like that

Nice I like that I’ll I have to give that a shot also someone recommended drip clean to me and said I wouldn’t need to flush if I was using it have you heard anything about that
Yes I always ph correct it before the ladies hit the bar .

Enforcer

Enforcer

i like that Do you PH it
Yes. I pH everything except for the end of grow RO flush. At that point I’m not concerned with nutrient uptake and I’m just flushing the salts from the coco. I like to keep the pH between 5.9 - 6.3.

Jankyl29

Jankyl29

I like to experiment with what I read and what works for me, and recently my best results come from using a lower PPM feed throughout, occasional lower ppm feeds with recharge every week or so, then last 14 days or so straight well water ( mine is 40ppm .5 scale). The last weeks are the only time I ever give straight water. Always ph'ed 6.2-6.3 for me. I recently do not ever feed above 1.1ec. I usually aim around 1.0ec max in flower watering 2 times a day to 20% runoff.
Going this way it takes at least 1 week of straight water to start a fade, after 14 days the fade is pretty good and the smoke has been the smoothest for me.

jibs

jibs

Yes. I pH everything except for the end of grow RO flush. At that point I’m not concerned with nutrient uptake and I’m just flushing the salts from the coco. I like to keep the pH between 5.9 - 6.3.
Nice
thank you I appreciate the advice great stuff

4SkateMafia20

4SkateMafia20

when you feed to 20% runoff like you should in coco there isnt really much need to flush unless youve over nuted consistantly imo.if i were to flush it would literally be the last week/2 week before harvest only.if you in midflower dont flush,they eat alot still .you can lower your base nutes(halve strength) but keep on increasing bloom nutes

jibs

jibs

when you feed to 20% runoff like you should in coco there isnt really much need to flush unless youve over nuted consistantly imo.if i were to flush it would literally be the last week/2 week before harvest only.if you in midflower dont flush,they eat alot still .you can lower your base nutes(halve strength) but keep on increasing bloom nutes
Awesome that’s what I usually do I’m afraid to water with too much runoff because I had gotten root aphids i somehow on my last run and lost everything I’ve been keeping my P PMs at about 900 or under in bloom

Top Bottom