Flushing Dwc Single Bucket

• Thread starter EatPizza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theassbandit

Theassbandit

Its also good to flush the wool/root crown with clean water when you do a change. It helps gets rid of any build up. But just keep that water about 1" below the net and your pH right and she'll respond. Also make sure container is completely light proof.

Will do, I am relying on results and have been fuckin stressing about this hydro grow. Will provide updates

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Don't stress brother. I know how you feel I'm still currently on my most difficult plant ever. A fast buds auto girl scout cookies. Started mutated and has been a sensitive bitch ever since. But i finally got her under control. My best advise is go light on Nutes and slowly raise till she isn't happy any more. But don't give up.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Don't stress brother. I know how you feel I'm still currently on my most difficult plant ever. A fast buds auto girl scout cookies. Started mutated and has been a sensitive bitch ever since. But i finally got her under control. My best advise is go light on Nutes and slowly raise till she isn't happy any more. But don't give up.
Yo MidWestJay woudl you mind taking a look at my threads on Flushing and my Grand Daddy Purp threads? not exactly getting my questions answered

keiksweat

keiksweat

I did dwc and rdwc for a good while.done h202 and live res.live res is good,but you have to stay on top of adding bennies.with h202,I added every 3-4 days.i never really top up res,maybe a little plain ph water.always clean res,little bleach,add fresh neuts.i found ghe flora kleen really helpful.stay on top of cleaning bucket between neut changes.no stinky brown roots.and keep water temp low.then Your fine.good luck bro,looks like you got it sorted now though.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

I did dwc and rdwc for a good while.done h202 and live res.live res is good,but you have to stay on top of adding bennies.with h202,I added every 3-4 days.i never really top up res,maybe a little plain ph water.always clean res,little bleach,add fresh neuts.i found ghe flora kleen really helpful.stay on top of cleaning bucket between neut changes.no stinky brown roots.and keep water temp low.then Your fine.good luck bro,looks like you got it sorted now though.
Thanks man

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Chrono is the shit. I'm about to buy another one and get down on it. Been 20yrs since I played
Niiiice! Hey man there are emulators out there ya know. Checkout chrono cross also, amazing musoc in that game.an they dont make game music like they used too...

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Niiiice! Hey man there are emulators out there ya know. Checkout chrono cross also, amazing musoc in that game.an they dont make game music like they used too...
Do you know any good emulators for android?

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Nah man never thought of it, but ima look into it now lol. Would love to play some of them old games

Top Bottom