Flushing In the News

• Thread starter ozarkgrey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
flushing is a common topic among growers so i thought i would share this news article on the subject. i'm in the flushing is tool to combat issues not needed step school myself. hit the jump below

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I posted the article here in the news section 2 days ago

Flushing Cannabis Plants Prior To Harvest Doesn't Improve Quality

SUMMARY Rx Green Technologies evaluated the effects of different flushing times on chemical profile, flavor, and smoking characteristics in Cannabis flower. Flushing periods of 14, 10, 7 and 0 days were imposed on Cherry Diesel. No differences were detected between flush treatments for yield...

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
I posted the article here in the news section 2 days ago

SUMMARY Rx Green Technologies evaluated the effects of different flushing times on chemical profile, flavor, and smoking characteristics in Cannabis flower. Flushing periods of 14, 10, 7 and 0 days were imposed on Cherry Diesel. No differences were detected between flush treatments for yield...
shit my bad, can you delete this thread please?

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Some people think flushing is for toilets, when i switch from veg to bloom i flush to get rid of any sodium build-up, ten days till chop i flush out the bloom nutrients and give cold water so plant will frost up.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
flushing is a common topic among growers so i thought i would share this news article on the subject. i'm in the flushing is tool to combat issues not needed step school myself. hit the jump below

I've been trying to say this for decades. It was never much of a problem until DWC and Hydro began to use chemicals only. Flushing cleans the soil but doesn't do much for the plant other than to remove some of it's nutrients. I don't know of any plant that improves from being without nutrients. Just my opinion after decades of growing.

Top Bottom