Flushing is a bad practice based on flawed science.

• Thread starter YarraSparra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

There's no need to call people idiots. I'm not sure what about this thread has you so pissed off. I fail to understand how photographs will tell anyone how the thing smokes. Let's work on proving points and addressing arguments, instead of making ad hominem the term of the day.
The pistils and the look of the bud overall for starters. Shit taking pics of a joint burning anything is better than zero information. Mine are white wispy and away they go in the air without ashing them. Meaning proper flushed. Their are some serious claims on here. And do you want to smoke harsh herb? I don't think so. No one does. Why people are condoning this with out any piece of info or a pic is so crazy.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I'm starting to accept that this is one of those learn it the hard way deals.....when they smoke some of midwestdensies it's going to be an epiphany for them sitting there wondering $, medicinal fx, smoking pleasureability etc etc even yield man I have watered with distilled water to balance out an overfeeding and not Fe ed again for remainding month sometimes longer with great growth....growers who believe more is better will see when they bounce out of that shock and growth burst follows and water uptake begins......

william76

william76

It's not just that I grow for myself,but many dont,i wouldn't want to give unflushed meds to anyone,if it's for u fair enough,but for other people some med patients,its so obvious,76

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

It's not just that I grow for myself,but many dont,i wouldn't want to give unflushed meds to anyone,if it's for u fair enough,but for other people some med patients,its so obvious,76
Especially if they vaporize or sublimate .....it's a culture thats changing fast connoisseurs are dwindiling and the healthiest bud is med patients growing for themselves

I think the black market created this .......
I was one of those guys who didnt mind paying extra but don't Fucking bring in a new batch call it the same charge me the same and give me preemy flash dried Bud nutrient packed chlorophyll buds with stress seeds.....
UNLESS your the only hook then you get away with shit like this for awhile but that while is also dwindling

colostoney

colostoney

well back in the old days hate on the illegal growers all ya want but it was a different game
I remember being a hungry kid with good bud not old enough to buy booze selling
smoke to some very scary folks for very high prices that would have broke my
legs if I brought them junk nug so in a way in the illegal dinosaur days it was a lil more about
quality for reasons other than just to be proud sorta
hell id always be afraid cuz my tolerance was sky high and I always think my weed sorta sucks
unless I compare it other peoples cuz I don't compare it to much but my next lil batch mostly
them old dudes were assholes now im one of them and I try hard as I can
not to be quite the jerks they were to me back then
but man get it now

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

The pistils and the look of the bud overall for starters. Shit taking pics of a joint burning anything is better than zero information. Mine are white wispy and away they go in the air without ashing them. Meaning proper flushed. Their are some serious claims on here. And do you want to smoke harsh herb? I don't think so. No one does. Why people are condoning this with out any piece of info or a pic is so crazy.
Im with you WHITE ASHES FTW

showmegreen

showmegreen

Yep I talk of them good ol'boys runnin us oft all the time. An how they were such un cool ass-fucks that needed their shit stole an givin to us cool pimps that would appreciate it. Now I miss them ol boys and regret not bowing down on my knees. So much I could have learned. So much learned an never applied. They never checked ppm, ph, yadda yadda. The only bottle was the shine that Ma jus pulled tha tink off a few days back. They also let them buds ripen on the stalk an didn't pull until after the first hard frost came about. An yes you had to pick seeds out cuz them ol'fellers weren't lazy like us young punks. Anyways "R.I.P. GRANDPA! AND YOU TOO PA! Jus keep lookin over my grows and I'll always save ya the primes for when I come ta visit y'all next time. "TO FIELDS OF GREEN FOREVER!"

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Man o man it's taken me over thirty years to learn how to spell patience, now I been working on the definition for the last twenty.

Grandpa greenthumb advice, let those seeded plants hit a second freeze then cure buds before deseeding.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yet, I've smoked some awful looking bud that was wonderful to smoke.

I haven't gone through this whole thread, therefore I probably haven't seen the serious claims you're talking about. I get that you're passionate about this, many members here are just as passionate, just please don't go calling people names.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

An put that out......I don't think it's a black and white issue, I've enjoyed some light grey shades but black.......black ash is parralel to rough smoke in my experience. BlacK when I've experienced it from my grows also crackles from preemyseeds and is heavy you can hear it hit the ground lol and some lighter ashes fall off the joint and float in the breeze!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I try to smoke like that but I had to cut down without much notice and only have preemy nuggage that had no natural fade or ripening or rinse flush etc....I could put up pics of dried nug, ash, and resin at the tip of smoked joint. I'm experiencing smoke parrelel to what the "flushers" describe as mediocre atleast compared to my own fire runs with little interruption

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

That is a huge bummer.
Thank god potency is there....smell, taste and smoothness took a big hit, they got six weeksish from cut and the preemy alfalfa smell is finally out but the taste is a rough grapefruit rhine tartness with that skunky pepper funk undertone that leaves the mouth smelling like Dragon breath, not my cup of tea but I'm thankful I didn't lose everything and back pain is gone which dispensary bud never worked for that (with rare exceptions)...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Adam Dunn from TH seeds in a interview explained his test......he would put his grown bud (1g) in a cup of distilled water and weight same with others , he came to find out that flower boosters and weight gaining foliars were accumulating on flowers in samples using pk boosters and weight gaining foliars the water would have a film on top. The thicker the film the more junk accumulated in plants life.....his samples which he confirmed did not use pk boosters or weight gaining foliars, flowers would swell up spongey and no film in water

Top Bottom