flushing mid flower just to keep shit clean?

• Thread starter jordisgarden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jordisgarden

so i pulled out a couple of my white widows this morning and ive noticed there is yellowing of the fans and the largest ones are falling off. nothuing drastic but steadily they are coming down.
the plants are in flower on day 35 now. or 36 not sure, i keep it on a calendar and in a journal writen at home.
anyway i took 2 of the plants they are in 2 gal bags. in promix w worm shit and guano high n.
im using tiger bloom for flower i use grow big and vida pura grow for veg.
so anyway i flushed using clearex 10ml/gallon. then on the last gallon i added a 1/5th mix of the tiger bloom and h202 for extra oxygenm to the roots.
the reason i did this at this point is i was hoping that it would get rid of any salts and crap down there and allow the plant to use the nutes much better.
does this sound ok or did i do these plants a huge mis service. i only did it to 2 not all 4 widows. i was gonna see how they react then do it to the others.
i usually only flush 3 times. and that starts on day 40. after day 40 flush the girls never get a nutrient again.
this time im doing a flush in the middle but adding nutes in the last gal. on regular flushes id never ever put nutes.

if my plant has 20 fans right and by day 40 it has lost 10 . is that too many to be falling off already? i know they should loose some, but were working on the fans halfway up the plant now...the top fans never seem until like day 60 to even hurt that bad. they will yellow or purple but they never crumble or shrivel up.
i did this flush because they shriveled then crumbled rather than yellowing then falling off.
sometimes ill have an off green leaf fall off way too easy....just starting to yellow anyway. any advise guys/gals. thanks.
ps i put the pic of the free standing plant in the black 5 gal. thats a yumbolt plant and its doing great as a matter of fact it hasnt lost much color yet. but if you imagine halfway up that plant, thats where the widows have lost fans up to

Flushing mid flower just to keep shit clean
Flushing mid flower just to keep shit clean 2
Flushing mid flower just to keep shit clean 3
Flushing mid flower just to keep shit clean 4
Flushing mid flower just to keep shit clean 5
Flushing mid flower just to keep shit clean 6
Flushing mid flower just to keep shit clean 7
Top Bottom