Flushing Prior to Harvest with PPM

• Thread starter SAMCRO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Friend is running Sunshine mix #4 time to harvest with no additives. Been flushing for weeks now with straight RO at 20 PPM and can't seem to get the PPMs down far enough. Seems like its taking forever. Did the FINAL PHASE deal and it doesnt seem to drop except after days of constant flushing. Total build up of salts and nutes were way to high at the end. Have come down now from 1600 PPM down to 250 PPM. (IM THROUGH WITH SUNSHINE MIX #4) Straight Canna Coco from now on. When flushing with coco its done pretty quick which is why I really hate Sunshine Mix #4 now.

Question is what is the safest range to CHOP CHOP HARVEST. Is 250 PPM still too high? Hes at week 11 of OG Kush now because of the extra flushing. There over due Im sure.

hiboy

hiboy

bro
there aint no safe range from what i know
ur pretty low at that mark now
check ur plant .. is she ready?\\
h

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Just didnt want his batch to taste like crap and too harsh, but to me safe range is 20 ppm going in and 20 ppm coming out, the leaves havent started to yellow up enough for me, but if we keep going were going to be at 12-13 weeks flower time because of delaying on watching the ppms come down and how long weve been flushing, 3 weeks straight ro now; his ppms were off the chart at 8 weeks; his hanna meter took a dump at week 6. So they were too high on the ppms by week 8. Start ed flushing then to try and save them, my guess is they have been surviviving on the nute
build up and the flush to stay green as they are for 3 weeks straight ro. never ran kush this long before so i was a little concerned about the extra time in flower while we continue to flush.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Those ppm's sound pretty low 2 me.. I would juss chop um already

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Sounds good makingoo, thanks for your opinion, youve always had some good things to say on here, i appreciate it.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

yeah man i would chop them myself.... fuck runnin it 12 yet alone 13 weeks i had a homey recently that had a similar situation he was on week 10 and feed them all the additives and i saved his crop when i told he had to fukin flushhhh asap!!!!! so we went to the store got him the flora clean in ur situation ur usin final phase n so we made it bak he flushed with it full strenght once water water the rest of the week and then choped and buds came out taastin just finee so i wouldnt stress on it so much but make sure u check ur budzzz and see if theyre done like HB said peaceeeeee hope this helps

xrob415x

xrob415x

Chop EM!!!! I usually take OG's at 10 weeks. My ppm is usually around 250 after flush.

I

ibTheMan

Friend is running Sunshine mix #4 time to harvest with no additives. Been flushing for weeks now with straight RO at 20 PPM and can't seem to get the PPMs down far enough. Seems like its taking forever. Did the FINAL PHASE deal and it doesnt seem to drop except after days of constant flushing. Total build up of salts and nutes were way to high at the end. Have come down now from 1600 PPM down to 250 PPM. (IM THROUGH WITH SUNSHINE MIX #4) Straight Canna Coco from now on. When flushing with coco its done pretty quick which is why I really hate Sunshine Mix #4 now.

Question is what is the safest range to CHOP CHOP HARVEST. Is 250 PPM still too high? Hes at week 11 of OG Kush now because of the extra flushing. There over due Im sure.

Bad Thinkn, Sunshines real good a Coco sucks. coco will take 3 times longer to flush. Also Final Phase is awful stuff and if you used it, your weed is probably not go n to be nearly as good as it could have been.

How much Runoff do you get each time you water? This is the most important question.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
Bad Thinkn, Sunshines real good a Coco sucks. coco will take 3 times longer to flush. Also Final Phase is awful stuff and if you used it, your weed is probably not go n to be nearly as good as it could have been.

How much Runoff do you get each time you water? This is the most important question.

yep yep yep .....low ppm feed with 25% run off and watch for def. if need be ...........heres a note though all things break down from enzymes and microbes dirt coco , coco on a constant produces K the older it is the more it breaks down and thus more K this being said soil and soil/coco mixes all break down into other elements so flush today and wait a week and the ppm will rise hope this helped :help:

Top Bottom