Flushing Question

• Thread starter Brazloko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brazloko

Brazloko

Hello ever one ...

My plants are into 8 weeks and half flowering,they are whit cookies from cropking,at the end of week 7 I start given plain water just the normal amount I wound give to then,ant the end of week 8 I gave then 2 amount of water with floraklean, and I am gona water then again once more this week,they are in 5 galon fabric pots ocean forest,fox farm soil.
Is 2 weeks of plain water consider a flush or I really need 10 gallons of water per plant.
Leaves still in the green side .

Flushing question
Flushing question 2
Flushing question 3
Flushing question 4
Flushing question 5
Flushing question 6
MW7945

MW7945

Just give them plain water, especially if you already used FloraKleen. If I'm being honest, I wish I wouldn't have spend money on florakleen. Stuff is going to last me 10 years at this rate.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Hello ever one ...

My plants are into 8 weeks and half flowering,they are whit cookies from cropking,at the end of week 7 I start given plain water just the normal amount I wound give to then,ant the end of week 8 I gave then 2 amount of water with floraklean, and I am gona water then again once more this week,they are in 5 galon fabric pots ocean forest,fox farm soil.
Is 2 weeks of plain water consider a flush or I really need 10 gallons of water per plant.
Leaves still in the green side .

Yes two weeks plain water is how I flush sometimes a lil longer or less but usually at least 4 feedings plain water feedings or until the plant is ready to b harvested. I wouldn't bother with florakleen either my friend waste of money

Monster762

Monster762

On the flush side of things has anyone used advanced nutrients flawless finish? Is it or any flush additive worth buying? I see many reviews about side by side comparisons and the stuff working. Making ashes turn white gray with no black in them. Making bud overall smoke cleaner and bringing out the bud flavor. Idk is it a $20 quart of water?

MW7945

MW7945

It's not necessarily that flushing products don't work, but unless you're having series issues they're really not necessary. As far as final flushes plain water will do the trick just fine. Your plant will use up excess nutrients in the soil over that week or two. I feel like most situations where people turn to flushing products can be handled in other ways. I tried flushing when my runoff was stupid high pH. It did nothing. Other methods worked much better.

But, this is my first grow. I don't know everything. Or even close to everything. I could be wrong, this is just what I've noted thus far.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

On the flush side of things has anyone used advanced nutrients flawless finish? Is it or any flush additive worth buying? I see many reviews about side by side comparisons and the stuff working. Making ashes turn white gray with no black in them. Making bud overall smoke cleaner and bringing out the bud flavor. Idk is it a $20 quart of water?

Waste of money my friend a marketing ploy to make money is all plain clean water is all u need think about the point of a flush is to get rid of all chemicals and whatever Iv been putting in your plants for the last 4 months do you really want to add in more chemicals/compounds or whatever u get what I'm saying in the end we can get impatient and want to go to faster route by adding in somthing to flush our plants but clean water is always best in my opinion hands down

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I use it. It works
It works just as well as plain water.
The 250 ml bottle will last me 20 grows. You only use it basically one feeding and then plain water anyway
It's the last bottle I'll buy but like I said there is nothing wrong with it.
20 bucks for 20 grows isn't a huge waste of money for piece of mind if that's what you need. That being said I won't buy anything like that anymore. Just cuz i know it's not making a difference. Not because of the money.

Top Bottom