Flushing soil

• Thread starter Skunt01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunt01

Skunt01

So if ur not adding in nutz via feeding ur plant when watering what is the purpose of flushing ur soil and how often do u? I'm just over 3 months and have never flushed my plant. This is the 3rd and final transplant that I've done. Would just like what others have done and what has worked for them.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

good luck ,there are some experts here to help you
do i-nope
why-you cant

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

That makes sense to me but I read about what others do but I get it's not the same grow op. Nice to know others dont.
ok how do you flush soil?
first thing comes to mind ,is mud,when mud dries it forms bricks,how do you get a ppm reading from mud water?i have same thought of any bioligy i HAD in there if i flushed,im open minded and not to old to learn educate me,if im wrong just saying,flush coco,peatmoss,even perlite alone,yep have to it build salt up quick,soil i have never had the pleasure ,take my word when you get that brick even hydrated it still stays anerobic,stink like shit and roots be brownish color,hard to recover too especialy if you depend on it for your own pain relife, so im on board of learning

Skunt01

Skunt01

ok how do you flush soil?
first thing comes to mind ,is mud,when mud dries it forms bricks,how do you get a ppm reading from mud water?i have same thought of any bioligy i HAD in there if i flushed,im open minded and not to old to learn educate me,if im wrong just saying,flush coco,peatmoss,even perlite alone,yep have to it build salt up quick,soil i have never had the pleasure ,take my word when you get that brick even hydrated it still stays anerobic,stink like shit and roots be brownish color,hard to recover too especialy if you depend on it for your own pain relife, so im on board of learning

If it ain't broke dont fix it.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
So if ur not adding in nutz via feeding ur plant when watering what is the purpose of flushing ur soil and how often do u? I'm just over 3 months and have never flushed my plant. This is the 3rd and final transplant that I've done. Would just like what others have done and what has worked for them.
Why do you need to flush it if you're not feeding it? ? Are you having problems with your leaves? 3 months from seed? What soil? medium? what lights. Flushing pot plants usually means when they're near the time to harvest, some believe it smooths out the smoke others not so much. I'm mixed myself on it I usually do flush by no feeding after 7-8 weeks and water only til they're done others feed right until they harvest

quirk

quirk

Which ever one gives you the better placebo effect. I receive mine from flushing perceived salt buildup to make bloom nutrient uptake easier. I feel better just typing this.

Top Bottom