flushing with bud candy

• Thread starter ukbigbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theassbandit

Theassbandit

This is relevant to my interests. I was gonna continue feeding compost tea or at minimum molasses all through flush. Is this a good idea

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Bud candy is 100% organic aint it, could you flush with it???

I personally don't like adding anything to the res during flush, but I know people that do but I really don't see any benefit in it. Maybe if you had some flavor concentration it would influence the flavor. But just a few days with only bc is just leaving extras nutes that I'm trying to flush.

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

I personally don't like adding anything to the res during flush, but I know people that do but I really don't see any benefit in it. Maybe if you had some flavor concentration it would influence the flavor. But just a few days with only bc is just leaving extras nutes that I'm trying to flush.

Right, so my first dwc finally lived till to see flower stage! However I use flora Nova grow and Nova bloom. H202 does not work with this. And I think I miss understood SM-90 label... Of you add This to the rez you would have to nute every 3 day to stay was from pythium. This product smells addictive to human and might convince you that your roots are loving it... They aren't.
When you do your res change in a week there will be done sized rotten flakes.

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

In a last ditch effort to possibly save these roots (and my buddy who I it knows hyrdi too a look a first day or flower where I had only two small roots touching water? Said that it wasn't gonna live). And that fckn buffalo shit, molasis, seaweed, and voodoo juice (bubble for 2 days in RO). Saved my fckn ass! This sativa Dom (quantum kush) is stretching and growing and has giant sticks for ROOTS. This strain will need scrogged.

Fuck.

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

The roots are thickening from the tips and curling around from the tips. That's the only way to describe it..
The roots just kinda came to life and started crawling around in the bucket

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

They are set to 350 ppm, I'm ro water, no cal mags adding, straight Nova grow and compost tea. Looks too rich.

1457943820305 1368434540
Theassbandit

Theassbandit

Monster clone #1 from first plant I've ever matured. Straight kicking in DWC.

1457943862969 1743109740
Top Bottom