Flushing....yea i know, i know.....i know

• Thread starter kushsmoker30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushsmoker30

sup THCFarm fam, i wondering if any1 know's of a good way to flush so that all the salts n nutes r washed or leached out fast. like in 2-3 days without having to pour 3x's the amount of water to the amount of medium. i know it's more likely a long shoot n that it should of been done over tha period or 10-14 days, n i did use the search option or whatever.

so far i've done 15-30 ml/gal of clearex, pouring 2-3 44oz. cups of clearex mixture. i let it sit 2-3 hours then pour 2-3 more 44oz.er's of plain water threw it thses r 7 gal pot's. so far i've gone from 1600pmm's to 900ppm's with 2 of these session's, if any 1 has a good flushing method please share with us. Peace

K

kushsmoker30

ima say clearex works, same plant that was at 1650 ppm's is now at 350-400 (fuck YEA!). so far this 7 gal pot of pure coco has got around 9-10 44oz. cups of clearex mix n 4-5 44oz. cups of plain water, so on a high end i put around 6 gals of clearex/water inn n that knocked 75%-80% of nutes n salts out over da period of 3 sessions.

last night i didn't run water through after clearex mix (30ml/gal), figured i've knock most nutes out n it couldn't hurt hoping it will softn whatever else is in there so it will come right out with a lil water today. i know i guy that swears he put clearex trough his plants n the next day they where fried, looking back i imagine he a salt build up n clearex released the salts fucking em up fast. either way i didn't want to chance it with mine, so far till yeasterday i've only let clearex chill in there 4 around 2-3 hours. peace

K

kushsmoker30

Dam not sure if the clearex did it or what but my shit looks frostier then be4:) , it is near the end so maybe it's a coincidence. i don't know but i will deff try it again, i put two more 44oz. cups n ended with a 280 ppm run off so far not even 7 gals through it.

the only other thing i can think of would be if the whole moon thing is real or whatever, i did c a wat lookd like full moon last night if not pretty dam close too a full moon. peace

K

kushsmoker30

yea 4 sure on tha drip clean, i ran H&G line with the exception of trading shooting powder for Moab n adding Hammer Head. i know lots of water's best n cheapest, it's just every once in a while 1 may find themselves in a pinch where flushing is more of a challenge then usual.

Top Bottom