Flushing

• Thread starter Mannyman121
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mannyman121

Just a quick question these plants are 7 and a half weeks into flower should I flush after the 8th week. Strain is Cheese

Flushing
Flushing 2
Seraphine

Seraphine

Breeder? Looks like a sativa/indica hybrid, am I right? W hat is the breeder recommended flowering time? How long to do you plan to flush. I usually don’t flush until the trichomes are all cloudy, I flush for about 5 days (I’m in coco coir) and then usually there are some amber trichomes. There are a lot of variables as to when it is good for you to flush.

M

Mannyman121

Breeder? Looks like a sativa/indica hybrid, am I right? W hat is the breeder recommended flowering time? How long to do you plan to flush. I usually don’t flush until the trichomes are all cloudy, I flush for about 5 days (I’m in coco coir) and then usually there are some amber trichomes. There are a lot of variables as to when it is good for you to flush.
The weed is CHEESE. Also a lot of the leaves are turning yellow now is it time to harvest ???

78OzFinest

78OzFinest

Flower time for cheese is about 9 weeks or so, perhaps a bit longer as breeder times are often a bit short so I hear. So you could wait till the beginning of the 8th week to flush probably...guess it depends on how long you want to flush for Haha? What medium are you in ? That will be a variable in how long is required

78OzFinest

78OzFinest

But yeah if you dont have a loupe or some means to get a close look at the trichs its gonna be hard to tell when they're truly done

Seraphine

Seraphine

If you don’t have a loupe, wait no more than a week after the breeeder recommended flower time and clip a small sample from the middle of the plant. Cut it up so it dries quick and test it out. You probably need to use a bowl or a bong since it’ll still be too wet to roll. The sample is not going be amazing as it wasn’t dried and cured properly but it’ll be a good indicator of potency and lasting effect. You should know by the sample if you want it to flower longer or harvest.

Maddabs710

Maddabs710

The weed is CHEESE. Also a lot of the leaves are turning yellow now is it time to harvest ???
He means the breeder( ie. barneys farm, dinafem, royal queen etc and i would wait. But check trichs

Top Bottom