Flushing

• Thread starter cali Green
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cali Green

I was wondering about flushing, If im correct i flush 2 weeks. 1 week molasses 1 week straight water (does it matter about ph when flushing).

Strain is about 8 weeks so does that mean cut on 8th and flush 2 weeks or that means 6 weeks and 2 weeks of flush ?

Also how does the clearx etc etc flushing "nutes" work? and also would i be able to use it conjection with 1week of molasses?

P

Producer

Absolutely need to PH the water.
And if it's a 8 week strain it means 6 weeks of your regular feeding schedule and then 2 weeks flushing. You're flowering time is total. Give or take a couple days. You'll have to be the judge.
But honestly I dont think you need two weeks to flush. I think one week should be enough. Unless there is some kind of nute build up from over feeding.

And the nutes just work like anything else. Instructions will be on the bottle.
It will be like 1-2ML for every Litre of water.
And I dont know about the molasses...I've never done tried that.
But I dont see why not. PH the water and you should be good to go.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
I think ph the water for flush is frequently debated. Last week I don't ph. Just straight water

I think most farmers, especially beginners, over feed. Should try to do 2 week flush IMHO.

JB

C

cali Green

Thanks for the advice guys/gals . Also on the whole weeks topic.

I was wondering if a strain says 8-9weeks is that talking about only fruiting/budding ? or that means from veg to bloom ? but then again everyone has there specific veg time.

My Bubbas start to flower around week of 8.16 some hairs are still white but some are turning and the looks of it in a week or two will be half brownish/redish

bought one of thoes micro scopes and all i see is crystals cant really tell if its a "cloudy or not" just looks like a bunch of trichs 60-100x

P

Producer

Ya, JayBee has a good point too.
Everybodys different. Just go with whatever you feel. My 1st run I actually flushed for 2.5 weeks. lol. But I know for a fact I did over feed them.
So they needed a good flushing.
But like JayBee said, it is a frequently debated subject.

Tokenblack

Tokenblack

Sub your feeding of Molasses for two weeks. Make sure you give the 2 week molasses feeding just before you start your 2 week flush time.

So (as to not confuse)
Week 1-6: regular nutrient feeding schedule
Week 7-8: half-strength nutrient feeding schedule with Molasses additives.
Week 9-11: No nutes, full flush, and just 1mL N2O2 per gallon of water....

"TokenBlack"

brownstormy

brownstormy

Sub your feeding of Molasses for two weeks. Make sure you give the 2 week molasses feeding just before you start your 2 week flush time.

So (as to not confuse)
Week 1-6: regular nutrient feeding schedule
Week 7-8: half-strength nutrient feeding schedule with Molasses additives.
Week 9-11: No nutes, full flush, and just 1mL N2O2 per gallon of water....

"TokenBlack"

Did you mean H2O2 or are you adding nitric oxide? If so, can you please explain/elaborate?

Thanks!

Top Bottom