Flushing

• Thread starter BlazeAllDay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlazeAllDay

BlazeAllDay

i just started week 8 of flower and wanted some other opinions on flushing im using Advanced Flush. Im in 5gal soil should i use flush in my water from here out to the end every day or every other day? any advice would be appreciated

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

What nutes are you using?
If synthetic, flush once or twice. Start at half-strength, see if it harms your plants. Couple of days later, hit full strength.
I would advise molasses and water for the rest of the time until chop. Rec. 1 tsp. per gal.

I have no experience with Advanced Flush, just my advice. FWIW.

Good luck.

vaporedout

vaporedout

i used some botanicare flush stuff once, hated it..... since then ive stuck to water. molasses seems like a nice addition too... i like a real good flush so i go 2 weeks

BlazeAllDay

BlazeAllDay

thanks guys what does the molasses do for the plants? ive always wondered, and i hope it isnt a stupid question!

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

There are no stupid questions.

It acts as a food source for microbes in organic soil. It is also a chelating agent that helps plants uptake nutes.

I'm sure it has many other benefits as well.

Works well during all stages of growth. Very cheap.
Try to get the unsulphered. You can purchase it in grocery stores.

vaporedout

vaporedout

this is the shit!! whole foods, grocery stores natural food section, hell even some hydro shops carry this one. love it and use it every year
DSC05813

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

^ I use that same molasses when I can find it...I was at the grocery store the other day and they had a shopping cart full on clearout for 1.99...I got pretty much all of them hahaha. It's amazing for teas and the best flushing molasses I've used. Perfect flavors and adds noticeable weight.

vaporedout

vaporedout

what grocery store? if its a chain they might be discontinuing it. if so all the stores should have it on clearance. and ill pick that up all day, its like 6.99 regular.
^ I use that same molasses when I can find it...I was at the grocery store the other day and they had a shopping cart full on clearout for 1.99...I got pretty much all of them hahaha. It's amazing for teas and the best flushing molasses I've used. Perfect flavors and adds noticeable weight.

K

kushtrees

Most whole foods and natural/ health food stores have wholesome sweeteners products. They have great stuff i use it in my garden and kitchen :)

Top Bottom