Flushing?

• Thread starter Gamechanga12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mojavegreen

mojavegreen

endocytosis. The denial comes from the learning that plants only exude mycorrhizae to break nutrients down into a useable chelated form and rely soley on this and microbes in the soil. New experiments have proved among plants that don't exude mycorrhizae, still absorb such things as N proteins without relying on soil fauna to breakdown the nutrients. Roots have follicles akin to leaf stomata. The argument is that these sugar molecules are too large to pass through. A refined palette and a bit of experimentation proves this paradigm to be false.
how does one go about refining one's palette?:D

HGW562

HGW562

Jeff Lowenfells has two books; Teaming with Microbes and Teaming with Nutrients. Those two books are in my opinion must reads for further understanding what is going on inside the containers our precious plants reside in. The soil is what I tend to, not so much the plants.

straincreation

straincreation

Do you ever notice a different taste in bud? Like a chemical kind of taste?
no my friend. I dont have that many salts sitting in my medium to have a "chemically taste". I only feed with salts once a week. Even when i have in the past pulled with no flush. No i dont get that. I have gotten this by overflushing. Which washes mobile nutrients Leaving an abundance of immobile ones sitting in your soil. Although it does flush alot out leaves behind alot still and some of these give you black ash, crackles things like that.

In the end if you dont dry and cure your shit properly than your end product will indefenetly be well shit. As far as from a connisuers eyes and palet. For the masses they gonna say " awe the grower didnt flush" thinking this is why the stuff looks good but smells and tastes and burns like shit.

Happy farmin;)

straincreation

straincreation

And like i said i do not flush. I dont believe in it. Unless im locked out This is the only time that much water will run threw my soil. Im not gonna wash away all the microbiology i speant 3 months building. I farm my veggies, my fruits and my herbs excluding cannabis, and including things like sage, poppy, other smokable herbs. I do not practice flushing with anything i consume. And all my product is outstanding IMO, and many others. If this is happening you need to chill on the bottle and hit up some microbes my friend, your plants and lungs will love you for it. Dont get me wrong i use my fair share of salts but will it be the end of all when im out.. NO.

Try this if your nutes say 8ml per liter try 4 and see if they are still hungry. I highly doubt it unless your using crap. Which atthis point any one with a name is putting out products that will produce results, some better than others but results nonetheless.

BOL! Happy farmin;)

G

Gamechanga12

And like i said i do not flush. I dont believe in it. Unless im locked out This is the only time that much water will run threw my soil. Im not gonna wash away all the microbiology i speant 3 months building. I farm my veggies, my fruits and my herbs excluding cannabis, and including things like sage, poppy, other smokable herbs. I do not practice flushing with anything i consume. And all my product is outstanding IMO, and many others. If this is happening you need to chill on the bottle and hit up some microbes my friend, your plants and lungs will love you for it. Dont get me wrong i use my fair share of salts but will it be the end of all when im out.. NO.

Try this if your nutes say 8ml per liter try 4 and see if they are still hungry. I highly doubt it unless your using crap. Which atthis point any one with a name is putting out products that will produce results, some better than others but results nonetheless.

BOL! Happy farmin;)

I use caps teas. I feed water, tea, water, nutes. I cut my nutes down a little i dont go by what the bottle says. is that what yuo do?

straincreation

straincreation

Some what. i feed saturdays which includws only the root pack of caps ina tea, and tea wednesdays which consists of ewc, foliar, nute pack and i also foliar on wed tillweek five and all through veg. my feeds are always at this time. If you keep it on a schedule it makes things much more fluent. Once you have a root system established this should be no problem. Until then water when needed Is what i do.
So ya you sound on poiny my friend a little extra plain water doesnt hurt.
happy farmin;)
I use caps teas. I feed water, tea, water, nutes. I cut my nutes down a little i dont go by what the bottle says. is that what yuo do?

Top Bottom