Fly Hooker nug shots

• Thread starter lime6161
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lime6161

Here are some cured fh nugs. buds are nice and dense. Real frutti smell and taste. grapefrutti. This is real nice smoke. smoke a bit and enjoy the day...some quite abit and enjoy your nap! Way to go Mosca!!

Fhcure 001
Fhcure 002
Fhcure 003
Fhcure 004
Fhcure 005
Fhcure 006
Fhcure 007
Fhcure 008
Fhcure 009
Fhcure 010
M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Way to go Lime!!! Please share with us your set up, how long you vegged/ flowered, etc!

Great Work bro!

Cheers,

Mosca

L

lime6161

cheers,

10/10 on the pack with 4 fem. veg for 60 days under t5 and they had all shown sex. they were a bit rootbound.

flowered in gh waterfarms. under 2-1000 hps and 2-400 for side lighting. The pheno from the pics was all bud, trimmed in 5min. one big cola with thick dense baby arms for side branch buds. This one also finished quickest approx 50 days from the flip. little over 100g cured. clones easy too. overall a real easy plant to grow.

I kept another female. this one was branchy and bushy. nugs were nice golfball size. alot of them. up and down every branch. this one took mayb 55 days. same weight, a bit over 100g. again, mayb 7-8min to trim. real dense buds, not as fruti with a bit of insense or somthin. def a diff taste. potency for both is approx the same.

keep em comin mosca.

ps- just popped the sonic/c99 pack, 7/10, and patiently waiting the kq

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Been wondering about the FH. Mosca has several things I'd like to see in flower. Will be enjoying the C99 Bx here in a few weeks... Nice job, lime!

B

brewmaster

Fly Hooker Sea Of Green

These are my fly hooker nug shots about 2 weeks prior to harvest (harvesting this weekend). The plant is in a 4x4 tent to give an idea of the monstrosity. The upclose nug shots were taken with my phone so not the best.

Bud pic 1
Bud pic 2
Top Bottom