Flying Skull Nutrients

• Thread starter slimjimham
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slimjimham

slimjimham

Just talked to the guy for 40-minutes. Seems legit but they all say they're the best. Anyone have any experience with them? He's saying it should be a drastic improvement over what I'm doing now.... What do you guys think?

slimjimham

slimjimham

Im interested and was sold on trying till I read about people still having slime issues using z7...I'm fairly happy with the uc roots I'm using now as my roots are in good shape.... Also the guy said his line was the best in the world... Bold statement. If it's true though he said he's the guy that invented air cooled lights and other stuff ha.

I have seen a few mention z7, just don't know if anyone has compared it to uc roots... I like the idea of microbs and stuff but don't want to mess up a good thing I have going on. Might order a small kit to run on one system to see

Z

ZombieSlave

Z7 snakeoil. Air cooled lights also... yeah..
you need to invest in a chiller and learn more about tea or you will be in for a bad time, think 4x your expense. everything works the same all depends on how you use it or what you need it for.

slimjimham

slimjimham

Like I said the uc roots send to be keeping things nice, I just was interested in the idea and hard someone mention using it. Damn, I gotta hook up the chiller I have and see if it makes that much of a difference.... I don't have root issues so I'm not convinced it would help in yield all that much, my situation makes using them a pain since I run many systems

slimjimham

slimjimham

Fuck, I use Swype text when writing on my phone... Look back at the posts later and I sound retarded with spelling or words that don't belong..... Anyways zombie, you saying z7 is junk from experience or just think it is, like most claims in the nutrient world?

S

Seed Buyer

Funny, I called Gordon of Flying Skull up and could not get him off the phone for over 45 minutes either. Dude can pop those gums, but he is a heavy hitter in the industry. He sent me some samples of the Z7 and granted I am only running them in my shop with various chilli peppers I have not seen any results that have made me want to put the product on my shelf's. Testing to be continued.

Top Bottom