Fml I really f***ed up

• Thread starter JadedMarxist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Get this I have 7 g of home made runny oil. Well I was trying to fill upp some tanks with ejuice, and I spilled a bunch directly into the cup with my oil. Now my oil has a weird spicy taste to it I don't like. Is there a way to seperate them? What should I do with it now. I can't vape this tasting the way I'd does. Probably taste just as bad if I eat it too. Fml will proplyeneglycol freeze and come out if I was to winterize it now? Maybe that's what I'll do can't hurt to try now.

THCMonster

THCMonster

Id be more concerned with the ejuice! Lol... Bro step it up and get terpenes! Way better tasting, way smooth, and way better for you!

Putting that aside ejuice is usually made with either Vegetable Glycerin or Propylene Glycol, and some kind of flavoring, so with out knowing which one it is its hard to tell what to do, if its Propylene glycol theres not much you could do with it, but if its Vegetable Glycerin then you can cook with it. Technically they are both a form of a sugar (glucose) so they might not taste too bad!

Your concentrate will freeze before the propylene glycol, you wouldnt be able to do winterization because they both dissolve in alcohol and they will both dont freeze in solvents

THCMonster

THCMonster

I would recommend popping in the freezer on a glass plate and waiting to see if your concentrates freeze first, then you can scrape it off and discard the ejuice

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I will give it a try thanks. I Wasent trying for thc vape juice I was filling my regular nic vape juice. I actually spilled it then didn't even notice for a couple hours at least. I'll try freezing it up see what happens. Thanks for the advise folks.

Top Bottom